+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Congratulations Bingo I was wondering whether you'd win a game week before Norwich got themselves a win.

I've bongoed myself this week. 12 point hit, not helped by the massively rookie mistake of getting Lukaku in before he played in the CL 😣

Good luck all for this GW it's going to be messy

Cheers Sam. Its my 2nd win this season btw 😎

I did the same Sam. I sold a striker early in the week and now have to sell lukaku. More points lost.

Im not sure how to make transfers, anyone help the straggler?

Smile

After your first deadline you will receive 1 free transfer each Gameweek. Each additional transfer you make in the same Gameweek will deduct 4 points from your total score (Classic scoring) and match score (Head-to-Head scoring) at the start of the next Gameweek.

If you do not use your free transfer, you are able to make an additional free transfer the following Gameweek. If you do not use this saved free transfer in the following Gameweek, it will be carried over until you do. You can never have more than 1 saved transfer.

Dave

Log on to your team and press transfers. You will see how many FREE transfers you can make.

Make sure you confirm the transfers you make.

The Wildcard chip can be used twice a season. The first wildcard will be available from the start of the season until Tue 28 Dec 11:00. The second wildcard will be available after this date in readiness for the January transfer window opening and remain available until the end of the season. The Wildcard chip is played when confirming transfers that cost points and can't be cancelled once played.

Please note that when playing either a Wildcard or your Free Hit chip, any saved free transfers will be lost. You will be back to the usual 1 free transfer the following Gameweek.

Another option is the Wildcard. Best to see how many free transfers you have first because any above that number you will be deducted 4 points for each transfer.

REMEMBER ***** if you use the WILDCARD there will be no point deductions BUT you need to activate it by making sure you press the WILDCARD token and make sure you confirm any transfers.

You have till 6.30pm.

Hope it helps.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Week 9 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Eleven players entrusted with the armband with 8 very wise,intuitive and smug managers voting Salah top pick.

1. Salah 48 points - Harry, David, Picasso, Bongo, Winnie, Gavin, Yubby and Dazzy. 💥💥💥💥💥

2. Fabianski 18 points - AV.

3. Hwang 16 points - Liam.

4. Aubameyang/van Dijk 12 points - HJ and TD.

6. Havertz 6 points - Sam.

7. Vardy/Watkins/Fernandes/Ronaldo 2 points - Nuc, BB, Jesh, Rosie, Oz, Gornal and Iwuz.

11. Mings 0 points - Staffs.

Tuchel joining Pep on the git list for withdrawing players. 😤

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

On top of the podium waving a Liverpool flag and singing YNWA is Gavin and Klopptoberfest 💥 with 104 Salah-vating points, 😝😱 finishing 19 points ahead of our runner up Winnie and her Warriors with 85 points.

Well played Gavin.👏👏👏👏👏

Great score Winnie just not as great as Gavin’s.😜😜😜

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👉2. Harribos Fangtastics.

👉3. Lord of the Mings.

👉4. Just Marvelous.

👍5. Klopptoberfest.

👎6. Donald Trump United.

Sam’s lead has dwindled to just 9 points has Harry turns up the pressure.

David still cemented in 3rd and Picasso likewise bogged down in 4th.

Our Liverpool guest Gavin up to 5th.

Running out of steam Bongo and the Trump train 🚂 down to 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👍19. Tri-Score Villa.

👎20. Staffsilla.

👎21. Katylied.

Great week for Dazzy and Liam as they exit the bomb squad. 💣

Up to 19th TD has obviously regained his mojo and reenergised his team. 😝

Bad week for Staffs and Iwuz as they slip into the quagmire of relegation at 20th and 21st respectively.

DRONGO AWARD OF THE WEEK💩🎩

It’s Gornal and the Claret & Blue Army who receive the coveted award with 30 points.

TOKENS

Free Hit Sam.

Wildcard- Picasso and Nuc.

Gameweek 10

Saturday 30th October.

Team sheets in by 11am.

Watch me go now! 🤪

Go Dave!

Outclassed by the 'pool fan this week. Well done Gavin! Not sure which is worse though - Gavin glory singing or Bongo boasting.

Verrry relieved you didnt all pick Salah as captain. Prevented a big drop after more Bongoesque hits this week. Still recovering from my Lukaku stuff up, and trying to right team, then Lukaku gets injured!

Top report, Rosie. Thank you so much. XX

Well done random bloke who no one knows appart from sam.

Anyway just took a 16 point hit to have my dream team.

I am competitive but i do like to see our no1 man/woman/none binary player doing well and 40000 in the world is stilll impressive.
    Nice one Rosie.. top report as usual 👌 👏 👍

If you would like to come to any of our gigs, I'd buy you a drink Bongo and you can meet Mr Sillars.

I'm 481,000th in the world... Which is pretty rubbish imo.

I'm not capping Salah this week

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)