+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Omg my 4 year old son pinched my phone and dismantled my team. Not only that he took an 8 point hit! What makes it worse he took a 12 point hit for next week! Bloody hell! Kids hey.

Hmmmm….your prawn and mayo baguette is starting to smell a bit fishy Bongo. I think it’s gone off.

Bongo, Ive hear some excuses in my time but blaming your 4year old! It took me agaes to work it out. He must be a Genius?

It’s very difficult to include Man City players in our teams with Pep the git constantly swapping and changing his lineup. Stones has no trouble getting into the England side but going from memory I don’t think he has started a game for Man City. 🤬😡 I reckon only the goalkeeper is a cert for league match. Anyway rant over.

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

9 captains given the armband with Salah top managers pick with 9 votes.

1. A Liverpool double Salah/Van Dijk 24 points - Sam, David, Winnie, Harry, Gareth, Picasso, Nuc, Oz, Yubby and TD.💥💥💥💥💥

3. Benrahma 20 points - Nicely played Staffs.

4. Ronaldo 12 points - Jesh, Rosie and Dazzy.

5. Bamford/Ings 10 points - AV and Liam.

Last Jesus/Lukaku/Fernandes 4 points - HJ, BB, Iwuz, Bongo and Gornal.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

This week the award goes to Hubball junior Harry💥 and Harribos Fangtastics with 84💥 monstrous points.

Runner up not too far adrift Yubby and Injury Prone 2nd XI with 79 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Mings & Ings and Tings.

👍2. Harribos Fangtastics.

👎3. Lord of the Ings.

👎4. Winnie’s Warriors.

👎5. Donald Trump United.

👍. Just Marvelous.

🤴 Sam still strutting 🕺 along with a 33 point lead.

Harry up to 2nd leading the chasing pack to catch his Dad. 🥳

David’s team unusually not firing on all cylinders. 😡

Winnie also suffering from form loss down to 4th. 😡

Bongo and the Trump Train 🚂 hit the buffers after a disastrous week down to 5th.🤬

Picasso jumping for joy 🤩 back into 6th place.

RELEGATION 💩

👎19. Aston Liam.

👍20. Tri-Score Villa.

👎21. Barmy Army.

Liam back in trouble. 😡

Great week for Dave off the bottom. 😜

Dazzy in trouble. 💩

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🎩

More of a soggy fish and chip 🍟 performance by Bongo and Donald Trump United with a pitiful 38 points. 🤪😜
    Has Bongo and his team peaked too soon?

TOKENS

WILDCARD - HJ, OZ, BB and IWUZ.

GAMEWEEK 6

Saturday 25th September.

Team sheets in by 11am.

Thank you for another tops update, Rosie!

Don't worry, Bongo. Yesterday's fish and chip newspaper wrapping. Soooo, if you make front page headlines with a Manager of the Week award next week, I take it you'll be crediting your 4 year old son?

Well done Harry and (drat!) Yubby.

Not toooo bad a drop with Antonio, Torres and Trent not playing ... as I make my manager excuses. So glad Lukaku didn't score so Jammy Sammy didn't get even further ahead!

I'm off the bottom, yerrrrrr. Watch out Bongo!!

Well done Harry.

Fair play Sam your in the top 16000 in the world!

Thankfully my son left we with an incredible team for next week. Even the best managers have a bad week. Onwards and upwards

Cheers Rosie.. great read as always

Great update Rosie although obviously not so great for me 😱🤣 time to sort it out..

Bongo that’s gotta be the best excuse I’ve ever heard 🤣🤣 what ya like, man up and own your mistakes 🤣

Week 6 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

After a fantastic result the weekend I suspect our managers are still on a high and it’s nothing to do with Fantasy League. 🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

With 10 captains strutting their stuff this week top managers picks with 6 votes each Ronaldo and Salah.

1. Vardy 22 points - Tactical genius BB.💥💥💥

2. Sarr 18 points - Sam.

3. Salah 14 points - David, Winnie, Bongo, Picasso, Nuc and Yubby.

4. Gallagher 8 points - Oz.

5. Fabianski/Benrahma 6 points - AV and Staffs.

7. Lukaku/ Ronaldo 4 points - Iwuz, Liam, Harry, HJ, Gavin, Jesh, Rosie and Dazzy.

9. Van Dijk 2 points - TD.

10. Fernandes 0 points - Gornal.

A special mention to our Ronaldo managers who selflessly nominated him as captain and succeeded in putting the mockers on him scoring and the same applies to Gornal who paid the ultimate price for nominating Penandes.🤪😜😝

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Grabbing the spoils in which was an unusually low scoring week was David and Lord of the Mings 💥 with 55 points runner up Winnie and her Warriors 53 points. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👉2. Harribos Fangtastics.

👉3. Lord of the Ings.

👉4. Winnie’s Warriors.

👍5. Just Marvelous.

👎6. Donald Trump United.

No movement in the top 4.

Marvelous Picasso up to 5th.

Finding his place in the top 6 under threat and the Trump train 🚂 appearing to be stuck in reverse Bongo is desperately clinging on to 6th position.

Hopefully we will see more top 6 action next week.

RELEGATION 💩

👉19. Aston Liam.

👉20. Tri-Score Villa.

👉21. Barmy Army.

Again no movement to report.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🎩

Regrettably it’s back to back Drongo’s for Dazzy and the Barmy Army with 21 points.

Gameweek 7

Saturday 2nd October

Team sheets in by 11am

Another International break follows with Fantasy League back on 16th October. 🤬

Quality work Rosie👍

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)