+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Will the Clarets EPL bubble finally burst..?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Where have you been? I hear any sort of foreign travel is a dystopian nightmare.
    I'm in France where we used to live, doing our house up. (Nouic in the Haute Vienne) I'll go spare if we get put on the redlist, we can't afford hotel quarantine costs, it's mental. Brought my bike over for some decent riding too, roads a lot quieter round here.

Everton and Villa are both after McNeil apparently with the fee quoted as around £25 million.
    Dyche is after Joe Worrall for around £10 million but West Ham also want him.
    Not sure about getting Braithwaite - he played well in the Euros and that may have upped his price. Cornet from Lyon might still be a possibility though.
    If the money is there you could do worse than another one of our academy products that got nicked by a rich club - Nat Phillipps. Proper defender.
    The rumour mill suggests Dyche is scouring for bargains so I hope the American gets his hand in his pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I'm in France where we used to live, doing our house up. (Nouic in the Haute Vienne) I'll go spare if we get put on the redlist, we can't afford hotel quarantine costs, it's mental. Brought my bike over for some decent riding too, roads a lot quieter round here.
    When we lived in the Charente-Maritime Chris, I could ride on back roads out to the coast, about 50 minutes, and not see more than 2/3 cars. When we got back here about ten years ago, I took my road bike out for a couiple of runs and that was it, I put my bikes away and haven't touched them since, I'd rather take my chances with Covid than ride a bike round here.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)