+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Didn't mean to step on your toes, can I count you in Brin as there is only myself and Pip so far?!
    I'll have a look pal and let you know

Right let me start prepping ours so I can upset CAM....

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    There was me thinking you were the brains of this board... come on, don't be getting in those excuses before you've even had a crack
    It was the thought of having to pay that had me in a full blown panic attack I'll give it a go if it's not something that needs weekly changes.

I will make one mate.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It was the thought of having to pay that had me in a full blown panic attack I'll give it a go if it's not something that needs weekly changes.
    That I do believe

The hardest part is selecting 15 players for the budget at the beginning. Weekly changes are basically reduced to 1 transfer if you wish, changing your captain (he scores double points) if you wish and swapping some starters for those on the bench.

dm8k1i

^ Is the code to join the league

So, anyone who wants to join, signup on the site, put your team together and then you can go on league, join a league, enter the code and you'll be in. Took me about 10 minutes to select a squad, not too long.

And don't worry too much about having the perfect team straight off. You can make unlimited transfers until the season kicks off.

I'm in.

I’m in

I've dropped a clanger someone help me out. At the beginning I joined as a new member added my team then realised I'd not joined a league via the code supplied. How or where do you find our league? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I've dropped a clanger someone help me out. At the beginning I joined as a new member added my team then realised I'd not joined a league via the code supplied. How or where do you find our league? Cheers.
    After picking your team you go to Leagues&Cups, pick Invitational Classic Leagues and put in the code MT supplied.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast