+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

That his hamo utd by the way Brin. They are a decent team to start with without you pillockin about with your team!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    They played each other in GW2 when the score was 54-51. Where did you get those scores from?

H to H is simply 2 teams against each other in a given week and the one with the highest score that week wins. At least I think it's that way although having lost 5/5 I'm sure there must be something wrong with their maths
    Mate i used a extra sub - 4 points

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Some close scores this week including yours, pokers only lost by 1, so maybe one or two of us are a gnats from turning a corner.
    My team hasn't clicked yet Mate .Did beat Brin though..

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSquirt View Post
    I think I've figured it out. It might be that the minus points for transfers don't show in their total. Both had -4 transfer points.
    It is mate..

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    My team hasn't clicked yet Mate .Did beat Brin though..
    .....enjoy it while you can pal....

A leetle adjustment from me and hopefully that will be enough to see camiller off this weekend.

Chuffin ummer camiller you are in serious danger of recording your first win this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Chuffin ummer camiller you are in serious danger of recording your first win this weekend.
    It would be a hollow victory with such an abject score but still one I'd celebrate wildly However, I'm sure Zaha will bag a couple for you tomorrow and you'll be off the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It would be a hollow victory with such an abject score but still one I'd celebrate wildly However, I'm sure Zaha will bag a couple for you tomorrow and you'll be off the hook.
    Well done Roly. I believe it ended 31-29 so I'm still winless and anchored to the foot of both tables. Cost myself 6 points by switching my captaincy this week from Maguire to Alisson thinking a clean sheet was nailed on against Brentford. Who'd be a manager eh! Like PW I'm too nice to my lads so will keep the faith with them, or Cammy's boys as Gru calls them

Alison letting three in and Harry Kane the tosser let me down. Started on -20 points and still only lost by 6 points so not all that bad really.

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast