+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

Yep a settled side often gets you on a bit of a run Brin. I've not tinkered with mine much for ages (oooer missus!)

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep a settled side often gets you on a bit of a run Brin. I've not tinkered with mine much for ages (oooer missus!)
    roly, I reckon I've dropped something like 40+points by tinkering. Had to change some because those I originally chose were out injured for weeks so took the plunge.

Myself and Hamo making history this week, The first draw in the head to head league.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    roly, I reckon I've dropped something like 40+points by tinkering. Had to change some because those I originally chose were out injured for weeks so took the plunge.
    I had some injury probs early on in the season but seem to have settled down now Bin. It does mek a difference when you don't have to juggle too much...

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Myself and Hamo making history this week, The first draw in the head to head league.
    Yes indeed millers time. At least you got a healthy number of points for the maestros league...

I'm on a bit of a roll atm Lol Lets hope it continues! I was following the Wolves v Everton game hoping Hwang and Grey wunt score or assist or better still get sent off or booked. I was trying to work the scores out. I didnt have any players playing for either side last night so it was just a case of hoping you couldnt pull the 10 points back that you were behind me before the game. I knew you had 4 at least cos both those players lasted 60 mins. Then at the end I had to hope you didnt get the extra points in bonus points. Fortunately you didn't! Close thing tho...
    I too was sweating on Hwang breaking his recent good run and not getting a couple of goals/assists so was very pleased to see VAR come to my rescue when he had one chalked off

Aye true I forgot about the chalked off goal..phew on that one !

Yes indeed millers time. At least you got a healthy number of points for the maestros league...
    Absolutely. Squad is getting there now.

Well one game played and somebody (not in our league thankfully) already has 48pts

Well you know it's not your day when your captain scores negative points and it gets doubled and on top of that your goalkeeper scores an own goal

In the H2H my opponent gave me a 4pt lead due to transfers and looks like beating me by 40+ pts. Time for me to get out of this Fantasy world and apply for the Villa and Norwich jobs

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast