+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    After picking your team you go to Leagues&Cups, pick Invitational Classic Leagues and put in the code MT supplied.
    Cheers CAM. Heh, if i win it who wants looking after?

I'm in.

Im confused which one is better than the other for people whose time is at a premium?

Sorry I’m with CT but good on you MT to giving them something to do especially Cam who doesn’t do enough imo

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Im confused which one is better than the other for people whose time is at a premium?
    I'm sure you can fit in both. The fantasy one, after you have picked your team (takes 10 minutes) the most you'll have to do once a week is log in and change someone on your bench into your starting lineup for someone who is injured / suspended etc. There really isn't much work to it, the computer works out all the points so no notepads required.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Sorry I’m with CT but good on you MT to giving them something to do especially Cam who doesn’t do enough imo
    haha no worries mate

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    With the new season coming round I just wondered if any of you guys fancied joining a "MillersMAD" fantasy league on the official Premier League website?

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1252542

If there are a few of us who are up for it (there is no limit to the amount of players in the league) I can set the league up to join for free or for a fee that we agree on. Obviously that way the maestro manager amongst us can scoop some money come the end of the season. Or, like I say, we can do it for fun and no money.

I would set the league up and send out an invitation code for those wanting to join but I thought I'd see if there are any takers first.
    I have entered

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I have entered
    Just seen you online, hope you & the family are well mate.

Yes pal only just seen your message.
    I’ve DM you.
    Catch up soon
    UTM

Bump. 5 in this so far.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast