+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

All down to Maguire tonight Cam. Clean sheet for United and you take a massive scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    All down to Maguire tonight Cam. Clean sheet for United and you take a massive scalp.
    Yes, or a goal or an assist. I'll be watching closely but he has let me down before so I'm not holding out too much hope. If it wasn't for that last minute goal by Brighton yesterday I think I'd already have it in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yes, or a goal or an assist. I'll be watching closely but he has let me down before so I'm not holding out too much hope. If it wasn't for that last minute goal by Brighton yesterday I think I'd already have it in the bag.
    As I mentioned Cayton, Maguire has never failed to let me down so you took me out by a single point. Luckily I've bounced back to give Roly a lesson this week

Not so fast Cam! I think there are still games to come but i admit it aint looking rosy for me atm!

According to status tab still tues and weds games to come. Its my only hope!

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
    Last edited by rolymiller; 03-01-2022 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not so fast Cam! I think there are still games to come but i admit it aint looking rosy for me atm!

According to status tab still tues and weds games to come. Its my only hope!
    If I have all my 9 players sent off in the remaining 3 matches you have a chance

In the meantime concentrate on correcting you MM predictions for this week.

i didnt know theyd gone wonky!

Those 9 players might get covid you never know!

As I mentioned Cayton, Maguire has never failed to let me down so you took me out by a single point. Luckily I've bounced back to give Roly a lesson this week
    Like taking candy from a baby 😁 Think I was 1 win from the first 8 games. May the roll continue.

Made a crafty move this week. I noticed plenty of folk changing the teams due to double games for Brentford and west ham and African Nations cup so plenty have gone for Antonio as Captain. So I made the gamble of using my triple captain points on Antonio. Fingers crossed he scores big on Wednesday as it's win win 😉

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Like taking candy from a baby �� Think I was 1 win from the first 8 games. May the roll continue.

Made a crafty move this week. I noticed plenty of folk changing the teams due to double games for Brentford and west ham and African Nations cup so plenty have gone for Antonio as Captain. So I made the gamble of using my triple captain points on Antonio. Fingers crossed he scores big on Wednesday as it's win win ��
    I did the same as they added some rescheduled games to this game week and extended it by a week due to the FA Cup. I used my 2nd Free Hit and went with 9 players from the 3 teams playing twice. Quite a wait now though as the next games aren't until the middle of next week.

PS You need to modify your MM PL predictions.

I did the same as they added some rescheduled games to this game week and extended it by a week due to the FA Cup. I used my 2nd Free Hit and went with 9 players from the 3 teams playing twice. Quite a wait now though as the next games aren't until the middle of next week.

PS You need to modify your MM PL predictions.
    Yeah I noticed you went for plenty of double point games. Think 2 won't be playing the 2nd game due to ANC..

Thanks for the nudge. Prediction sorted

Very poor by the fantasy league it had Salah has out & he played.

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast