+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Some close scores this week including yours, pokers only lost by 1, so maybe one or two of us are a gnats from turning a corner.
    How does this head to head scoring work?. Click on Poker's team and they have 53 points (which would win the tie) and Hamo has 67
    Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSquirt View Post
    How does this head to head scoring work?. Click on Poker's team and they have 53 points (which would win the tie) and Hamo has 67
    Bizarre.
    They played each other in GW2 when the score was 54-51. Where did you get those scores from?

H to H is simply 2 teams against each other in a given week and the one with the highest score that week wins. At least I think it's that way although having lost 5/5 I'm sure there must be something wrong with their maths

Looking at the latest scores. joker central 50 v Poker millers 49. But click on Poker's team and it says they have 53 points.
    Wayne World Millers 56 Hamo 63. But click on Hamo's team and it says they have 67 points.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSquirt View Post
    Looking at the latest scores. joker central 50 v Poker millers 49. But click on Poker's team and it says they have 53 points.
    Wayne World Millers 56 Hamo 63. But click on Hamo's team and it says they have 67 points.
    Hmm....It looks like the 'bonus' features you can call upon probably don't count towards your H to H score.

I think I've figured it out. It might be that the minus points for transfers don't show in their total. Both had -4 transfer points.

Hmm not sure to be honest squirt. There are some quite detailed rules about the scoring if you google it. I suspect Camiller is barking up the right tree with his suggestions.

I suppose as long as it is consistent for all then that is ok.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 21-09-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Hmm not sure to be honest squirt. There are some quite detailed rules about the scoring if you google it. I suspect Camiller is barking up the right tree with his suggestions.

I suppose as long as it is consistent for all then that is ok.
    Squirt is correct, as per the FAQs on the site:-

In a league with Head-to-Head scoring, every team plays a match against another team in the league each Gameweek. The match result is based on the Gameweek score of each team minus any transfer points spent preparing for the Gameweek.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Squirt is correct, as per the FAQs on the site:-

In a league with Head-to-Head scoring, every team plays a match against another team in the league each Gameweek. The match result is based on the Gameweek score of each team minus any transfer points spent preparing for the Gameweek.
    Thanks for clearing that up you 2. So now we know folks...keep your transfers down to a minimum if you can.

Thanks for clearing that up you 2. So now we know folks...keep your transfers down to a minimum if you can.
    Took a big gamble already for next weekend and because of my choice I've taken a -20 points hit before a ball is kicked so whoever is playing me is halfway to winning already!

Chuffin eck Brin why dint you do that when you played me!

Suppose it will set you up for the game after if you've strengthened your side and dont have to dip into the tranny market again...

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast