+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

With the new season coming round I just wondered if any of you guys fancied joining a "MillersMAD" fantasy league on the official Premier League website?

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1252542

If there are a few of us who are up for it (there is no limit to the amount of players in the league) I can set the league up to join for free or for a fee that we agree on. Obviously that way the maestro manager amongst us can scoop some money come the end of the season. Or, like I say, we can do it for fun and no money.

I would set the league up and send out an invitation code for those wanting to join but I thought I'd see if there are any takers first.

I’ll join

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    With the new season coming round I just wondered if any of you guys fancied joining a "MillersMAD" fantasy league on the official Premier League website?

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1252542

If there are a few of us who are up for it (there is no limit to the amount of players in the league) I can set the league up to join for free or for a fee that we agree on. Obviously that way the maestro manager amongst us can scoop some money come the end of the season. Or, like I say, we can do it for fun and no money.

I would set the league up and send out an invitation code for those wanting to join but I thought I'd see if there are any takers first.
    Millerstime, are you trying to scupper OUR Prediction League before it’s got started?

Folk join one and they may lose interest in another one. Best get ours up and running!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Millerstime, are you trying to scupper OUR Prediction League before it’s got started?

Folk join one and they may lose interest in another one. Best get ours up and running!
    It's a Fantasy League not a Prediction League Brin. A whole new level of complexity, way beyond what I'm capable of getting my head around. The recent England squad had about 7-8 players in it that I'd never even heard of so picking from 20 PL teams of players needs Einsteinian capabilities

I had a go at it in the 19/20 season with my sons. Not really that difficult - but I just found it didn't really hold my interest because the PL players seem so remote. When Covid came in the second half, it just died out - which didn't help.

I'll pass on this but thanks, MillersTime, for offering to set up for us.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's a Fantasy League not a Prediction League Brin. A whole new level of complexity, way beyond what I'm capable of getting my head around. The recent England squad had about 7-8 players in it that I'd never even heard of so picking from 20 PL teams of players needs Einsteinian capabilities
    There was me thinking you were the brains of this board... come on, don't be getting in those excuses before you've even had a crack

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I had a go at it in the 19/20 season with my sons. Not really that difficult - but I just found it didn't really hold my interest because the PL players seem so remote. When Covid came in the second half, it just died out - which didn't help.

I'll pass on this but thanks, MillersTime, for offering to set up for us.
    I'm sure it will be much better this time around, you'll have a load more of us on here doing it hopefully and it is for the bragging rights more than anything. Up to you mate, if you aren't keen then no worries.

Brin, I’m n for both!

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Brin, I’m n for both!
    pip_y, good on you pal.

pip_y, good on you pal.
    Didn't mean to step on your toes, can I count you in Brin as there is only myself and Pip so far?!

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast