+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That'll teach me. As soon as I speak I pick up a booking that cost me 2 points and my other Arsenal player gets crocked in his first game for 6 months
    And your goalkeeper on the bench gets 8 points.

Changed my team this week, ended up with a cheap striker on the bench to make up numbers. Scored 1 goal today and had 2 assists. Marvellous. My actual strikers never score.

Well done for Mount CAM, I won't mention James and Rudiger on the bench...

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Well done for Mount CAM, I won't mention James and Rudiger on the bench...
    Yes bad management not having Rudiger in place of Dunk but he was supposed to be out for weeks with a bad back. Was hoping James would get subbed in for Neves who came on in the 90th minute FFS. Still you win some you lose some as he scored for me in 90+ minutes last week. Still a chance if McTominay doesn't get on for ManU tomorrow. Do you have OGS's mobile number?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yes bad management not having Rudiger in place of Dunk but he was supposed to be out for weeks with a bad back. Was hoping James would get subbed in for Neves who came on in the 90th minute FFS. Still you win some you lose some as he scored for me in 90+ minutes last week. Still a chance if McTominay doesn't get on for ManU tomorrow. Do you have OGS's mobile number?
    Ah, another case of the miracle return from injury that footballers seem to have on a regular basis. You can't win them all with selections, I just noticed your high score and thought 'someone's worked it out', good on you. You never know with McTominay, does he usually play? I don't really watch Man Utd to be fair but they have so many options it's a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Ah, another case of the miracle return from injury that footballers seem to have on a regular basis. You can't win them all with selections, I just noticed your high score and thought 'someone's worked it out', good on you. You never know with McTominay, does he usually play? I don't really watch Man Utd to be fair but they have so many options it's a possibility.
    I think OGS might want my number as he'll be looking for a job tomorrow. I'm just hoping Mr. or Mrs. Average doesn't have Salah in their side or my 50pts are not going to be enough.

Flippin eck brin the still on minus points!

Could do with Maguire being sent off and firming scoring in the man liv game to steal the tie.

Firminho that is

Maguire booked. Come on 1 more booking dee dar please!

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast