+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New shirts, polos and training kit NOW ON SALE

Got home shirt and grey polo shirt today. Very nice as well

I think if the homeshirt has a no sponsor option, then I'll be getting one of those. Might go for both, but want to see the lime in the flesh first I think!

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    I think if the homeshirt has a no sponsor option, then I'll be getting one of those. Might go for both, but want to see the lime in the flesh first I think!
    I asked this last season and was told they have to sell them with the sponsors logo on.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Just as we go for a green away kit, Serie A bans them:

https://www.sportbible.com/football/...eason-20210715

“It's not easy being green. Serie A clubs will no longer be able to wear green kits from the 2022/23 campaign onwards following a change in regulations.

According to Football Italia, the rule will come into effect from next year amid concerns from television companies that green outfield shirts are too similar to the colour of the pitch and would blend in with the background.

It means Sassuolo could be forced to rethink their club colours as their home kit is green and black stripes.”
    Both kits look very nice, but I always wonder why clubs go for green kits. Got to make it a bit harder to spot a team mate.

Note, when I played football I wasn’t good enough to get my head up so the merest flash of a team mate’s blue shirt was enough for me to kick it in their general direction. This may not apply to professional footballers, though I sometimes wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I asked this last season and was told they have to sell them with the sponsors logo on.
    Yep. Just spoke to Lynn and she said it's contractual unfortnately. So it's with or not buy...

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Both kits look very nice, but I always wonder why clubs go for green kits. Got to make it a bit harder to spot a team mate.

Note, when I played football I wasn’t good enough to get my head up so the merest flash of a team mate’s blue shirt was enough for me to kick it in their general direction. This may not apply to professional footballers, though I sometimes wonder.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFEy...=YouWillLikeIt

Haha, when he played against us his passing wasn’t even that good. He’s improved a bit though.

Green kit is delicious... won't be purchasing one though as I'm an adult 😜

Sometimes wish we weren't hampered by black and white stripes as they aren't very pretty. We should break free like Juve did.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Green kit is delicious... won't be purchasing one though as I'm an adult ��
    I like both kits. The away one would be good to wear on holiday, not sure if it's suited to a Tuesday night in January.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Sometimes wish we weren't hampered by black and white stripes as they aren't very pretty. We should break free like Juve did.
    Go and wash your mouth out with soap.

Several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I like both kits. The away one would be good to wear on holiday, not sure if it's suited to a Tuesday night in January.

Go and wash your mouth out with soap.

Several times.
    My thoughts exactly. Never heard a Notts supporter saying we should break free from black and white stripes and especially that we are hampered by them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast