+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most respecteds yellow vests

Most respecteds yellow vests

Pissing plenty off again tonight.

People should just take the masks off.

Simple......

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Pissing plenty off again tonight.

People should just take the masks off.

Simple......
    People should complain to Jim Thomson the stadium manager about the current over zealous stewarding at Dens.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    People should complain to Jim Thomson the stadium manager about the current over zealous stewarding at Dens.
    I admire your optimism.

Thomson jumping about at rugby park in amongst the sweat and slavers ain't gonna give a **** that fans are being treated appallingly.

Anyone who can have the brass neck to be a stadium manager of the ****hole dens has become and an unwelcoming bullying atmosphere won't give a flying **** mate.

Remember his promise to you 're the infamous hoses.😉

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    That will be the same Jim Thomson who was standing at the foot of the players tunnel chatting away with his mask down on his chin.

Double standards DSC

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I admire your optimism.

Thomson jumping about at rugby park in amongst the sweat and slavers ain't gonna give a **** that fans are being treated appallingly.

Anyone who can have the brass neck to be a stadium manager of the ****hole dens has become and an unwelcoming bullying atmosphere won't give a flying **** mate.

Remember his promise to you 're the infamous hoses.😉
    I'm in no way surprised, I get the "we run the club deal we it" from those in charge off the pitch at dundee fc.
    The apathy of the general nick of the ground, yet the thought of implementing mask wearing at the games nae doubt gives some in charge an instant Alan Wicker.
    Time they started treating us better full stop. Things like this and hospo money refunds etc has to stop.

Saw it many times now, we seem to be progressing on the pitch, still a **** show off it.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I'm in no way surprised, I get the "we run the club deal we it" from those in charge off the pitch at dundee fc.
    The apathy of the general nick of the ground, yet the thought of implementing mask wearing at the games nae doubt gives some in charge an instant Alan Wicker.
    Time they started treating us better full stop. Things like this and hospo money refunds etc has to stop.

Saw it many times now, we seem to be progressing on the pitch, still a **** show off it.
    Could not agree more.

Going to defend the club a bit. If the people who have whole armies of advisors and staff cant give a clear message then why should we expect our club to be able to do it? Hopefully all ST holders will be able to watch the games in person. The stewarding arrangements cannot be rigidly and IMO; should not be rigidly enforced. It is simple. If you do not want to wear a mask and the law does not say that you must do so then what is the problem. I am not suggesting that there is no problem but perhaps those who know more about this could suggest a solution that stops conflict between stewards and supporters.

The bit paper with the stadium rules that you get when buying a ticket clearly states you must wear a mask in the stadium.
    If you don’t want to wear a mask until the rules change then bide in the house and stream it. Simples

As far as I can see from ScotGov web site face coverings in stadiums is still in force.

The club are only doing what they are told
    Last edited by Dee_Dee; 14-07-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    The bit paper with the stadium rules that you get when buying a ticket clearly states you must wear a mask in the stadium.
    If you don’t want to wear a mask until the rules change then bide in the house and stream it. Simples

As far as I can see from ScotGov web site face coverings in stadiums is still in force.

The club are only doing what they are told
    Was nothing of the sort when I bought my season ticket so by default it must be N/A by the St. Mirren game and all subsequent league games? Otherwise the season ticket must be refundable?

Not your season ticket, your match ticket eg for Killie, Orient, Brora

By the time the league kicks off hopefully we will be past this as I hate it as much as the next person

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)