+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Gunboat

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    The Dees I personally think are being too loyal to the team that got them up via playoffs. For the majority of last season they were struggling in and around the playoffs, never got anywhere near Hearts (finished 12pts behind) and managed to get form by the end of the season to finish 2nd. They done well to get up via the playoffs (we know how hard that is) so credit where it's due.

but that still doesn't hide the fact that the majority of their squad was average in the Championship. How will they cope against better players. They have a few stand out players who will be decent for them but the main bulk of their squad have no experience in the Prem or havent played in the Prem for a good few years. Showing loyalty to guys like McGowan, Kerr, Fontaine and co will not get them very far imo.

At least when we showed loyalty to the Championship winning team we had ran away with the title and were the best team in the division.
    thats typical dee behaviour, one min they wanted McPake away and everyone was sh1te, now they're a tap 6 team

deelogic

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    he was pish and only played well when his contract was expiring

GB style FACT
    ^^^^^ this all day long and I’m surprised more Arabs don’t recognise this 😳

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    ^^^^^ this all day long and I’m surprised more Arabs don’t recognise this 😳
    And he is one of the most brainless players I've ever seen don the tangerine shirt.

There was one poster on here that always stuck up for him, canna mind his name, he was a prick right enough and doesnt post anymore

There was one poster on here that always stuck up for him, canna mind his name, he was a prick right enough and doesnt post anymore
    😂😂😂

HEY! I backed him up now and again and am proud enough to admit it!

Who are we talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post

Can we play at Pats told him no to post it again?.Eh loved it ADS hated it, FN magic.

Probably me tbh 😂 after a few bevvies lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Probably me tbh 😂 after a few bevvies lol
    Anyway on the lash and had me perm done, looking Swiss Tony-esque of if I say so myself. And now talking to myself 😂 another day another non day of signings 😞

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post

ha ha defo wasnt you mate

genuinely canna mind his name was a couple of year back now

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)