+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: FAO Gunboat

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Yeah that sounds about right with last season's highest assists being Hagi of Rangers with 11������
    haha you got me fair enough i am not one for stats - 10 seems about right lol - hope everything ok with you and family mate. But seriously our biggest assist this season may well be siegrist lol As much as he has frustrating i like mcmullan and he has a point to prove - most of all i hope we all get back into the grounds this season. enjoy you may just win this bet hands doon

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    haha you got me fair enough i am not one for stats - 10 seems about right lol - hope everything ok with you and family mate. But seriously our biggest assist this season may well be siegrist lol As much as he has frustrating i like mcmullan and he has a point to prove - most of all i hope we all get back into the grounds this season. enjoy you may just win this bet hands doon
    GB I'll give you a chance seen as you don't seem to like the last bet...think this one is loaded in your favour... I'll still take McMullan to get more assists...than the big man has family members on the Tannadice payroll by the end of the season😄😄😄

GB I'll give you a chance seen as you don't seem to like the last bet...think this one is loaded in your favour... I'll still take McMullan to get more assists...than the big man has family members on the Tannadice payroll by the end of the season������
    Very cruel Peter and you are not allowed to call him that anymore,once Tam and Tony deliver on the recruitment guarantee of 3 or 4 players promised to the fans probably i will give you my selection.
    I have full trust in the man who waved his very fat wallet to the Arbroath fans to show them how big we are.

GB I'll give you a chance seen as you don't seem to like the last bet...think this one is loaded in your favour... I'll still take McMullan to get more assists...than the big man has family members on the Tannadice payroll by the end of the season������
    oh the peacock feathers are oot - brilliant. It means only one thing...desulute dees every time history repeats

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Peter its good to see you back on the board mate i sincerely hope all is well with you and the family,FACT.As far as your bet goes can i please be allowed to see if we are gonna sign anyone before the League season starts first?.
    If we do i am happy to accept your bet and if we don't i will still take you up on your offer but i would need to see who our head coach is selecting to create the chances before i nominate a player.
    At this particular time i am not overly confident i can win this bet however i still think The Big Man has got few aces up his sleeve.
    Was that really chasing posters away when i am on the backfoot with Peter?.I even FN backed up The Sporting Director.As i have said before dinnie FN blame me when the Fun are laughing at our club i never gave Connolly an extension.

Was that really chasing posters away when i am on the backfoot with Peter?.I even FN backed up The Sporting Director.As i have said before dinnie FN blame me when the Fun are laughing at our club i never gave Connolly an extension.
    GB...admire your honesty that you don't have anyone to take on Paul... something else another time maybe👍

GB...admire your honesty that you don't have anyone to take on Paul... something else another time maybe��
    I will go with Logan Chalmers mate,risky i agree because i'm not sure how much game time he will get but there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that he is different class compared to Paul McMullan.

I will go with Logan Chalmers mate,risky i agree because i'm not sure how much game time he will get but there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that he is different class compared to Paul McMullan.
    Ok good £20....

Ok good £20....
    Agreed mate and Arabest.

When the bet is settled mate would you like me to get ain O them massive cheque's for you and meet in person or would a bank transfer suffice?.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)