+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Gunboat

FAO Gunboat

Not been on much recently...but seeing as the new season is almost upon us I thought I would see if you fancied a wager for next season(cause last season's didn't happen because of our 27 game league and covid) So how about a friendly£20 bet... I'll take Paul McMullan to have more assists than a United player of your choice...or I'm open to a suggestion from yourself 👍

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Not been on much recently...but seeing as the new season is almost upon us I thought I would see if you fancied a wager for next season(cause last season's didn't happen because of our 27 game league and covid) So how about a friendly£20 bet... I'll take Paul McMullan to have more assists than a United player of your choice...or I'm open to a suggestion from yourself ��
    Peter its good to see you back on the board mate i sincerely hope all is well with you and the family,FACT.As far as your bet goes can i please be allowed to see if we are gonna sign anyone before the League season starts first?.
    If we do i am happy to accept your bet and if we don't i will still take you up on your offer but i would need to see who our head coach is selecting to create the chances before i nominate a player.
    At this particular time i am not overly confident i can win this bet however i still think The Big Man has got few aces up his sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Peter its good to see you back on the board mate i sincerely hope all is well with you and the family,FACT.As far as your bet goes can i please be allowed to see if we are gonna sign anyone before the League season starts first?.
    If we do i am happy to accept your bet and if we don't i will still take you up on your offer but i would need to see who our head coach is selecting to create the chances before i nominate a player.
    At this particular time i am not overly confident i can win this bet however i still think The Big Man has got few aces up his sleeve.
    Ok good we can confirm on the Friday before the league starts👍

I think our assists will have to be from Shankland assisting Shankland!

But don't worry...we have a creative midfielder ready to sign....as soon as the transfer window opens,no, as soon as his contract ends in June, no wait...as soon as his team are knocked out the Euros...no no wait.....as soon as his replacement is bought so he can leave.....no hang on.....as soon as the window shuts and we can get him in on loan....oh wait, he's gone to Hibs!

Shankland it is then!

The Funsters confidence is high after seeing the Groin Stroker put the mighty Brora Rangers to the sword last night who themselves were pumped 3-0 by Montrose four days ago.

It will not surprise me if they are still looking for their 50th dundee derby win come this time next year

Personally think that they have a better team than us at the moment, they are creating chances which is something we are struggling to do. A couple of signings would swing things more in our favour but if they were to play wach other tonight...I think we would struggle.

Well we will see about that, needless to say I don't agree with that, not that they haven't improved a bit since say January... but still won less than half their league games last season and we haven't weakened and still have signings to make.. I'm looking forward to the reality hitting as usual

McMullans form will dip as per usual in august then an injury then pah! One thing is Dundee seem to play him more central which suits him as he cant cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    McMullans form will dip as per usual in august then an injury then pah! One thing is Dundee seem to play him more central which suits him as he cant cross.
    Yeah just the 17 assists in 1/2 a season...🙈🙈🙈

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)