+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Montrose FC

Montrose FC

Simple process to go on their website and buy tickets for our away game there next week.

Almost the way life used to be!

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Simple process to go on their website and buy tickets for our away game there next week.

Almost the way life used to be!
    I phoned up for two, all sorted in about 3 minutes, email sent out with e-ticket

Just had a read of the covid 19 code of conduct for fans on the Montrose FC website.

Face masks must be worn unless exempt(even on an open terracing behind the goal)

You have to stand on your allocated spot if you are on the terracing.

No movement permitted on the terracing to another spot.

ID required for entry.

Two from the same household cannot either stand or sit together , must be 1 metre apart.

Just a few of a long list of things expected from fans in the stadium.

It is miles away from being like it was before.

All these conditions and restrictions, na not for me i am afraid, if this is the way things are going to be in the forseeable future then im out.

Fair play to good Dees like JDFC and H for getting tickets for the game, lets hope the rules are not strictly enforced and fans are not given too much hassle from the high viz brigade.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Just had a read of the covid 19 code of conduct for fans on the Montrose FC website.

Face masks must be worn unless exempt(even on an open terracing behind the goal)

ID required for entry.

Two from the same household cannot either stand or sit together , must be 1 metre apart.

All these conditions and restrictions, na not for me i am afraid, if this is the way things are going to be in the forseeable future then im out.

Fair play to good Dees like JDFC and H for getting tickets for the game, lets hope the rules are not strictly enforced and fans are not given too much hassle from the high viz brigade.
    Going with my grandson, he'll be standing beside me. I'll tell them I'm exempt a face covering and if challenged will ask them to prove I'm not. I'll happily offer to give an appointed medical professional access to my medical records but advise that it may take some time to arrange this.

Unenforceable restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Going with my grandson, he'll be standing beside me. I'll tell them I'm exempt a face covering and if challenged will ask them to prove I'm not. I'll happily offer to give an appointed medical professional access to my medical records but advise that it may take some time to arrange this.

Better hope the steward isn’t English or it could get really nasty.

ID required for entry.

I'm exempt but same as you I can't be scunnered with it ahh, I know it will end in confrontation of some kind or another, I'm comfortably becoming a tv supporter.....something that I thought I could fend off for a few years yet.

Might even become a big game hunter, Dee games, no beaver.

It's sad because I think the post covid (If there will ever be post covid) crowd boost is now highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

I am exempt......should end the conversation but I'm sure you know that.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Better hope the steward isn’t English or it could get really nasty.
    I'll admit it.....I laughed

ID required for entry.

Much the same rules as Hampden, was waste of effort to take ID and no problems sitting together etc.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)