+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zian Flemming

Zian Flemming

22 year old attacking midfielder from Fortuna Sittard in the Netherlands apparently on our radar .

Interestingly Forest are also keen on the lad , I wonder why that is then ? .

https://the72.co.uk/242281/barnsley-...zian-flemming/

It states in "The Insider" that Dane Murphy is negotiating on behalf of Forest for Flemming having already commenced work there.

It would be courteous of Barnsley FC to inform fans that the Murphy's have left. The Insider is usually reliable.

Edit--- EL Ahmed just announced as new CEO but no words of thanks or anything abart Dane.

Summats not reyt darn theear,
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-07-2021 at 09:21 AM.

Iz uncle Gary will soortit , reyt laiker

Ian will give him license to thrill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Ian will give him license to thrill.

Good to see thi back Steve. How's tha bin? Hope family is well mate

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post

Good to see thi back Steve. How's tha bin? Hope family is well mate
    Cheers mate. I'm o.k I suppose. Could be better. I had a panic attack a couple of months back and ended up spending a night in Hospital. Laura and George are fine. He's coming on now. It won't be long before he'll be coming to the games with me. It's good to post on here too. I've kept an eye on the threads and it's good to see everyone in fine form

Cheers mate. I'm o.k I suppose. Could be better. I had a panic attack a couple of months back and ended up spending a night in Hospital. Laura and George are fine. He's coming on now. It won't be long before he'll be coming to the games with me. It's good to post on here too. I've kept an eye on the threads and it's good to see everyone in fine form

Sorry to hear of your panic attack Steve and I hope thy oreight mate. Good to hear abart little George coming on, tha'll be giving him panic attacks tekkin him darn Grove St!! Joking aside, it's good to tekkum darn young, that's how it gets football and BFC into your blood. My eldest int bothered abart football or Oakwell but she likes her golf which pleases me. Mi youngest is approaching 3 year owd, so av a second opportunity to give football a go with her. Fingers crossed she likes it. Tek care o thissen pal and keep posting, thy always ez summat good to say and a nice bit of humour

Tha mite ev ed flex too tite rarnd thi throyit ! Lamp shade fellor thi eye's ? A jaffa in thi marth instead of satsuma ? Barn to bring a Panic attack on , av eddum Awful things. Gladto here your all keeping well tho , Take Care xx,
    P'S will George bi gooin to Mount anorl at hafe time ?!!!
    Last edited by Romared; 20-07-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Sorry to hear of your panic attack Steve and I hope thy oreight mate. Good to hear abart little George coming on, tha'll be giving him panic attacks tekkin him darn Grove St!! Joking aside, it's good to tekkum darn young, that's how it gets football and BFC into your blood. My eldest int bothered abart football or Oakwell but she likes her golf which pleases me. Mi youngest is approaching 3 year owd, so av a second opportunity to give football a go with her. Fingers crossed she likes it. Tek care o thissen pal and keep posting, thy always ez summat good to say and a nice bit of humour
    Laura has always allowed me a bit of slack where Barnsley F.C is concerned. She attends games with me when she can and has bought George a couple of replica kits over last 18 months. I think she wants him to be a Red as much as me lol.

It'll be good to get back to the "new normal". Even if I can't get directly to matches. I'll nip into Mount and Courthouse from time to time. I've applied for a job on turnstiles for a bit of pocket money and free entry to matches. So fingers crossed mate

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tha mite ev ed flex too tite rarnd thi throyit ! Lamp shade fellor thi eye's ? A jaffa in thi marth instead of satsuma ? Barn to bring a Panic attack on , av eddum Awful things. Gladto here your all keeping well tho , Take Care xx,
    P'S will George bi gooin to Mount anorl at have time ?!!!
    Cheers mate. You too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast