+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Luke Thomas

Luke Thomas

Could be going out on loan to Bristol Rovers

Good luck to him , i wish him well, nearer to his family and friends , hopefully he gets the support he needs re his health too,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Good luck to him , i wish him well, nearer to his family and friends , hopefully he gets the support he needs re his health too,
    I'm sure that Ismael would have thrown a protective arm around him when he was having his mental health difficulties in his time at Oakwell under Ismael's management here.

Never had no problems at coventry, times change but my guess is he aint got the work rate or 2 much arragance, he'll ad chance wi val.av ad mental problems focus makes you forget about bad times.my experiences.

Good luck in his recovery. Laiking regular football is going to help. However, Ismael has obviously now left the club and in comes Schopp who could see Thomas and Simoez in perhaps a different light. Fresh canvas and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Good luck in his recovery. Laiking regular football is going to help. However, Ismael has obviously now left the club and in comes Schopp who could see Thomas and Simoez in perhaps a different light. Fresh canvas and all that.
    Int that nutter barton manager o rovers, might surprisingly be decent at man management if he his, on face value id av thought he'd av led with an iron fist. You just never know didnt do a bad job at fleetwood.

Luke Thomas, witness for the prosecution m'lud.
    Eh! I saw nowt, did I boss....

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    Luke Thomas, witness for the prosecution m'lud.
    Eh! I saw nowt, did I boss....
    You never know.