+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Michal Helik

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    sorry not good enough for Championship , like him but Div 1 at best IMO ,
    Could be some development in him though Roma as he's still a young lad .

I wouldn't have given you two bob for Sibbick or Andersen not that long ago and both have improved massively .

I'm also hoping Clarkie Odour can be given a fair chance this time, as it was awful how little Val seemed to think of him last season.
    Ok maybe we don't know what (if anything) happens behind closed doors etc, but to be totally dropped like he was, was unbelievable to be honest.

Jordan Williams was brilliant wasn't he in the build up to that goal at Swanny in the Play offs, and hopefully his pace like that can be an asset to us.

And somebody suggested the loss of Mowatt, well remember we do have Herbie Kane still. And surely Matty James will be looking for another loan move here soon ehh.

Helik is the one I'd sell to balance the books. Then bring in another left back. Replace Mowatt and another centre forward. Get rid of a few fringe players.

Miller,
    Schmidt,
    Adeboyejo,
    Thomas,
    Frieser,
    Ritzmaier,
    Christie-Davies,
    Halme.

If they aren't gunna play get rid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Helik is the one I'd sell to balance the books. Then bring in another left back. Replace Mowatt and another centre forward. Get rid of a few fringe players.

Miller,
    Schmidt,
    Adeboyejo,
    Thomas,
    Frieser,
    Ritzmaier,
    Christie-Davies,
    Halme.

If they aren't gunna play get rid.
    Id sell helik, i like him but we have replacements, 3m plus has to be fair plus keep an interest, we need a mowatt replacement, hopefully betteralthought kanevcould be good.id play walton this yr hopefully val will come in for sweeper keeper forva couple of mill.coyr, hope we av a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Id sell helik, i like him but we have replacements, 3m plus has to be fair plus keep an interest, we need a mowatt replacement, hopefully betteralthought kanevcould be good.id play walton this yr hopefully val will come in for sweeper keeper forva couple of mill.coyr, hope we av a great season.
    I think we'll kick on if we get the balance right. The midfield needs sorting out. The left back and centre forward would be a nice to have and the cherry on the cake. However, if we sort the midfield and spend some brass replacing Mowatt we'll be reight.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456