+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michal Helik

Michal Helik

Doing the rounds in Poland:

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/pilka-no...iego-transferu

Translated:

A lot is going on." Kadrowicz does not rule out a summer transfer
    Michał Helik has had a successful season in the back of the Premier League. The competitor can change the environment in summer. - A lot is happening, I know that much - he said in an interview with the portal weszlo.com.

July 15, 2021, 15:59
    In September last year, the center-back moved from Cracovia to Barnsley FC for 800,000. euro. The coach Valerien Ismael bet on Michał Helik from the very beginning. Kadrowicz has proved his worth.
    The 25-year-old played in a total of 45 games of The Championship, his achievements are five goals and two assists. Ishmael's players fought for promotion to the elite, but were eliminated in the play-off semi-finals. Barnsley fans chose Helik as the best player of the season. The stopwatch was set up for Euro 2020 and never got up from the bench.

The contract of the three-time representative of Poland will expire at the end of June 2023. The student of Ruch Chorzów may join another club in the summer.

Helik admitted that he was not taking part in the negotiations. - A lot is happening, I know that much, but I leave everything to the agent, because I have never been a player who would interfere with it or who would be especially involved in it. I want to have a clean head, I want to focus on work - he stated in the weszlo.com website.

- Hearing about potential interests will do me no good. I talk when concrete appears, when it is really close. I am concentrating on playing the next season on the same level as the previous one. Or even better - he noted.

So what price anyone ?

2 yrs left on contract , 6 million for starters ,

Undisclosed.

Later revealed to be £2 million plus add- ons for over 10 international appearances.

Be agent talk for val to step in 3m and we keep an interest.

Yep another one for Val at West Barnsley

Also Anderson was conspicuously absent from the Rochdale friendly?

Anderson and Kane injured Ethel, that's what were being told - true or false.......

Where have you read that Chop?

Barnsley Chronicle:

The other players who did not feature at Rochdale included Herbie Kane, Aapo Halme, Dominik Frieser, Victor Adeboyejo and Michal Helik.

Kane is recovering full fitness after a knee injury while Halme and Frieser are expected to be in contention for tomorrow’s friendly with Sheffield Wednesday.

Helik could also face the Owls after returning to training this week on an individual programme having been given two weeks off following his involvement with Poland at Euro 2020.

Wow Kane’s injury seems to be going on forever.
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 16-07-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Where have you read that Chop?
    Sorry cannot remember where but defo saw it

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast