+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Dyson Fan.

The Dyson Fan.

What an inspired purchase this was a couple of years ago.

Hot air turned into cool air in summer and a great fan heater in winter.

I’ve got it at the bottom of the bed blowing lovely fresh air across my b o l l o x and up my a r s e hole......absolutely divine on such a stifling evening.

He’s a clever fella is that James Dyson😎

Seriously though, if you haven’t got one they are worth every penny.

Best for powerful cooling –*

1. Tower Scandi 16 inch metal pedestal fan grey: £59.99,

2. *Duux whisper flex smart fan: £149.99

3. *Boneco F220 air shower floor fan: £159.99

4. *Russell Hobbs Scandi desk fan in white and wood effect: £44.99,

5. –*Dyson purifier cool purifying fan: £499.99

James Dyson is undeniably clever @ blowing smoke up folks nether regions by getting people to part with £500 to refrigerate their rectums

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    What an inspired purchase this was a couple of years ago.

Hot air turned into cool air in summer and a great fan heater in winter.

I’ve got it at the bottom of the bed blowing lovely fresh air across my b o l l o x and up my a r s e hole......absolutely divine on such a stifling evening.

He’s a clever fella is that James Dyson😎

Seriously though, if you haven’t got one they are worth every penny.
    Which Dyson model are you referring to Mick? I’ve had to take the plunge and buy a portable ac for the sake of my 7 month old. Wish I did it sooner as today our delivery got cancelled and i spent almost 3 hours trying to find one where I could click and collect with no luck. In the end I went back to original company to try re-deliver.
    Anyway, i did a bit of research and stumbled on a video on youtube about the dyson purifier whereby the guy concludes it’s just a fan with water element that just blows cooler air around and doesn’t actually lower the actual room temperature. Be interested to hear your thoughts and the model you have.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Which Dyson model are you referring to Mick? I’ve had to take the plunge and buy a portable ac for the sake of my 7 month old. Wish I did it sooner as today our delivery got cancelled and i spent almost 3 hours trying to find one where I could click and collect with no luck. In the end I went back to original company to try re-deliver.
    Anyway, i did a bit of research and stumbled on a video on youtube about the dyson purifier whereby the guy concludes it’s just a fan with water element that just blows cooler air around and doesn’t actually lower the actual room temperature. Be interested to hear your thoughts and the model you have.

I'm not sure of it's name Regis but it says "Air Purifier Technology on the oval shaped white hoop that the air comes out of, I've posted a link below.

I've had mine facing me from 8 feet away all day ( I switch off the thing that makes it constantly move from side to side ) and it's just constant coolness.

At night I have it at a bit less speed and put it about 4 feet from the side of the bed and it blows cello air over me all night, I've had no bother sleeping whilst using it.

I bought my daughter one two years ago for my grandson to cool his very warm room and he sleeps really well with it on..

I've also suffered less illness since I've used it at night so maybe it really does purify the air around you.

Not cheap but worth every penny and of course, with it being Dyson it is really well made.

I use mine in my office as well so I'd suggest you just buy it through your business, at least you'll get the vat back on it.

I'd suggest that once you've used it for the baby you'll want one for yourself.

Very energy efficient as well and also an excellent fan heater in the winter, possibly the best value and most useful thing I've bought myself in recent years.

https://youtu.be/cWM11SVm_lI

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I'm not sure of it's name Regis but it says "Air Purifier Technology on the oval shaped white hoop that the air comes out of, I've posted a link below.

I've had mine facing me from 8 feet away all day ( I switch off the thing that makes it constantly move from side to side ) and it's just constant coolness.

At night I have it at a bit less speed and put it about 4 feet from the side of the bed and it blows cello air over me all night, I've had no bother sleeping whilst using it.

I bought my daughter one two years ago for my grandson to cool his very warm room and he sleeps really well with it on..

I've also suffered less illness since I've used it at night so maybe it really does purify the air around you.

Not cheap but worth every penny and of course, with it being Dyson it is really well made.

I use mine in my office as well so I'd suggest you just buy it through your business, at least you'll get the vat back on it.

I'd suggest that once you've used it for the baby you'll want one for yourself.

Very energy efficient as well and also an excellent fan heater in the winter, possibly the best value and most useful thing I've bought myself in recent years.

https://youtu.be/cWM11SVm_lI
    That’s a very comprehensive review and feedback there Mick and it seems to be working well for you. From the video review I saw I wasn’t very convinced by it, maybe that dyson model is more of a ‘cooler and purifier’ than an air conditioner. I’m guessing a cooler is different to an air con.
    I like the brand Dyson and the wife has the v8 range in the hoover 😂 but i just wasn’t sure if these coolers could be as effective as an air con so hence didn’t want to take the risk for what we have left of this heatwave.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    That’s a very comprehensive review and feedback there Mick and it seems to be working well for you. From the video review I saw I wasn’t very convinced by it, maybe that dyson model is more of a ‘cooler and purifier’ than an air conditioner. I’m guessing a cooler is different to an air con.
    I like the brand Dyson and the wife has the v8 range in the hoover 😂 but i just wasn’t sure if these coolers could be as effective as an air con so hence didn’t want to take the risk for what we have left of this heatwave.
    It’s definitely a cooler and not a air conditioner Regis but all that I can tell you is that when you’re anything up to 10-12 feet away and it’s blowing in your direction you’ll feel a lovely cool.

It’s like when the snow falls and you regret you haven’t got a sledge in the garage😏🤣

For the 10 days a year you need it in summer you’ll love it but you’ll very likely use it a lot like I do.

Get it from John Lewis and trial it then send it back if it doesn’t suit.

Apologies, I thought somebody had found a fan of Paul Dyson's.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Apologies, I thought somebody had found a fan of Paul Dyson's.
    I now have an image in my mind of Paul Dyson lying at the foot of Mick's bed blowing air uo his Kyber. I think I better log off and spend the rest of the day in the bathroom.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)