+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lowery

Tommy Lowery made a difference keep playing him you saw what it meant when he scored

By DA's demeanour and tight-lipped approach to questions about Lowery, I think that the club have accepted that he's leaving and so they have decided to make the most of his time remaining. It's a shame, I always used to be a fan of his but for me he has joined the Billy Jones, Ryan Wintles and Owen Dales of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    By DA's demeanour and tight-lipped approach to questions about Lowery, I think that the club have accepted that he's leaving and so they have decided to make the most of his time remaining. It's a shame, I always used to be a fan of his but for me he has joined the Billy Jones, Ryan Wintles and Owen Dales of this world.

Artell looked like a boy who has had his arse smacked, decision taken out of his hands by the chairman and told he must play and he must, him and Robertson in the middle of the park should give us more possession what we do with it is another question.

Though at least we are due a fee for Dale, if he passes his medical - as he must have done now, I see he's played 26 minutes and was on the bench last Saturday. Wintle too, unlike Jones and Lowery, only joined us as a ****ager, he wasn't ours for 15+ years like Kirk, Dale, Pickering and Ng.

Best player for us today. His long lay-off (exclusion) clearly contributed to his withdrawal as his 'every blade of grass' approach caught up with him. However, his vision, control and desire to get on the ball makes him a step up from the rest of the team.

Best player for us today. His long lay-off (exclusion) clearly contributed to his withdrawal as his 'every blade of grass' approach caught up with him. However, his vision, control and desire to get on the ball makes him a step up from the rest of the team.
    Agree - I'd love to see how he played with Regan Griffiths beside him - 2 players with vision. That would need 4 in midfield though for certain, with maybe Offord sitting in front of a back four.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456