+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The NEW Prediction League rules for the 2021/2022 season.

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    Re the joker. Is it played before a set of fixtures or can it be played after the results are in, or even backdate it ?
    millersrus, can I bounce a question back to you? Can I back the Grand National winner the day after the race has been run?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    millersrus, can I bounce a question back to you? Can I back the Grand National winner the day after the race has been run?
    And gru still wouldn”t back the winner…😜

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    And gru still wouldn”t back the winner…😜
    …. I want gru to get involved this coming season to show us all his football knowledge and how to win the title. Are you up for it gru? it don’t cost owt so get ready to get on board. New PL fixtures out tomorrow.

Almost forgot about this suggestion and it's a good one.

Does anybody object to the highest scorer on the day getting an extra 5 bonus points?

Yes. Fekem

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Almost forgot about this suggestion and it's a good one.

Does anybody object to the highest scorer on the day getting an extra 5 bonus points?
    I obj.......no not really

Is it just based on the score from the 10 predictions or does the goal bonus also count towards someone being the weekly winner? (I would say yes).

If 2 people or more have the highest score do they all get 5pts each? (I would say yes)

Just clarify, does joker count before towards being a weekly winner? (I would say no but if someone is the weekly winner when they play their Joker then they get double their total points)

Now yer getting technical CAM. No objections from me.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I obj.......no not really

Is it just based on the score from the 10 predictions or does the goal bonus also count towards someone being the weekly winner? (I would say yes).

ANSWER: It will just be for the most points scored from predictions.

If 2 people or more have the highest score do they all get 5pts each? (I would say yes)

ANSWER: Yes they will each be awarded the same 5 points irrespective of how many there are on the day

Just clarify, does joker count before towards being a weekly winner? (I would say no but if someone is the weekly winner when they play their Joker then they get double their total points)
    ANSWER: Anyone smart enough to play their joker automatically doubles their points so, they are more than likely going to be one if not thee highest scorer on that day. It's having the bottle to play it and, scoring high at the same time. more than one person can play their joker and they may be the highest scorers. It's all about the gamble and predicting correctly.

If I had 52 jokers I still doubt that I would get the weekly high score bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    If I had 52 jokers I still doubt that I would get the weekly high score bonus!
    pip_y, don't be so harsh on yer sen pal. Don't forget Cayton's having a go

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast