+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The NEW Prediction League rules for the 2021/2022 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    pip_y, don't be so harsh on yer sen pal. Don't forget Cayton's having a go
    You have a twisted mind sir.

Think that's a good idea, Brin, with the caveats you've added following CAM's questions. We do need some kind of accumulator that creates a points boost based on performance.

The big bonus for guessing goals correctly last season was based essentially on a lucky guess and I was never very comfortable with it (mainly because I never got it right in forty odd games - but hit it three times in the season before!)

This new approach is much more logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ANSWER: Anyone smart enough to play their joker automatically doubles their points so, they are more than likely going to be one if not thee highest scorer on that day. It's having the bottle to play it and, scoring high at the same time. more than one person can play their joker and they may be the highest scorers. It's all about the gamble and predicting correctly.

Thanks Brin.

So just to clarify, if on the week I play my Joker (and I'm the only one) I score 10pts and the rest of the players all score 15pts. My joker enhanced score of 20pts would make me the weekly winner and so I'd get 25pts?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thanks Brin.

So just to clarify, if on the week I play my Joker (and I'm the only one) I score 10pts and the rest of the players all score 15pts. My joker enhanced score of 20pts would make me the weekly winner and so I'd get 25pts?
    Lol, pay attention CAM

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Lol, pay attention CAM
    You should see me trying to add up my scores after playing 18 holes. All this 3/4 handicap, 7/8 handicap, match play, stableford, modified stableford gets a bit much at my age.

You should see me trying to add up my scores after playing 18 holes. All this 3/4 handicap, 7/8 handicap, match play, stableford, modified stableford gets a bit much at my age.
    The new one is 9/10 the Brin of the golf world came up with that one

Thanks Brin.

Yes.

Brin,What”s the square route of zero.?.😜

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    You have a twisted mind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Brin,What”s the square route of zero.?.��
    Errrrrr.....I don't think it's as high as one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123