+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Mask ON or OFF tomorrow?

O/T Mask ON or OFF tomorrow?

Well, the day will arrive tomorrow on what some are calling freedom day. Where wearing of a mask in public places will cease. What's your personal choice?

I will still wear one in very close proximity like supermarkets etc. May even wear one on the return to football at the NYS in pre season friendlies or the League itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Well, the day will arrive tomorrow on what some are calling freedom day. Where wearing of a mask in public places will cease. What's your personal choice?

I will still wear one in very close proximity like supermarkets etc. May even wear one on the return to football at the NYS in pre season friendlies or the League itself.
    Definitely on

Appointment at blood donors tomorrow, been having several texts each day, over
    the last week, regarding different health issues over covid-19.
    Still have to wear a mask, when attending, which I was going to do anyway.
    Good news is blood donor session at Montgomery Hall, Wath-on-Dearne, after
    giving blood, I will be having a beer session in Wetherspoons, Church House,
    2 minutes walk away.

On, definitely. Up to the individual though.
    Should be worn on Public Transport, Supermarkets etc.
    Noticed a lot of people not using sanitiser provide for them when going into Supermarkets so don't expect too many people to wear masks.

Last winter was the first one for years that I didn't get influenza..

Still mandatory on all public transport here but voluntary in most other places. Still wear mine in supermarkets/indoor public places and weirdly seeing others without them seems 'abnormal'.

On when indoors and in public places

Yep on for me in crowded indoor places like shops etc. Pubs are a diffucult one cos you cant drink through a mask. Prob either sit outside at pubs or just use quiet ones. The prob will be there wont be many quiet ones atm.

Mask off all the time, will avoid and boycott anywhere who still hangs on to this cultish nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Mask off all the time, will avoid and boycott anywhere who still hangs on to this cultish nonsense
    Oh dear...bet Covid doesn't exist does it.

Both myself & my wife will continue to wear the mask, even when going for a drink at
    a pub, we have sat outside, using one pub with plenty of outdoor space.
    Surprisingly we have noticed people not sanitizing their hands or trollies in supermarkets,
    some not wearing masks, & nothing said to them.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast