+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- British GP

Who cares, Hamilton is an hypocritical knob

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Should give a mention to Lando Norris who really is getting the best out of his McLaren this year. A great British-Belgian prospect and with George Russell looking to be set for a Mercedes seat in the future British F1 fans have a lot to look forward to!
    It's looking very healthy for the future isn't it.

Anyone else as at Silverstone the day Nigel Mansell won in 92? What a day that way. Running on to the track to celebrate as soon as the race finished, then sitting in a
    deckchair on the racetrack enjoying the celebrations afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    It's looking very healthy for the future isn't it.

Anyone else as at Silverstone the day Nigel Mansell won in 92? What a day that way. Running on to the track to celebrate as soon as the race finished, then sitting in a
    deckchair on the racetrack enjoying the celebrations afterwards.
    Wasn't there for that Cher, I'm more of an armchair F1 fan. I get as excited about the science that goes into it as I do the actual racing!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Wasn't there for that Cher, I'm more of an armchair F1 fan. I get as excited about the science that goes into it as I do the actual racing!
    Nothing wrong with that, F1 is all about science and talent coming together isn't it.

There's a fascinating TV programme where Toto Wolff and Gareth Southgate talk about leading successful teams. Definitely worth a watch.

Nothing wrong with that, F1 is all about science and talent coming together isn't it.

There's a fascinating TV programme where Toto Wolff and Gareth Southgate talk about leading successful teams. Definitely worth a watch.
    I'll have a look for that, thanks.

Think yourselves lucky you have a grand prix. Ours is cancelled again and as thats the last one Melbourne was signed up for it could be curtains for it in Australia.

I didn't know that QLD, that's disappointing to read as the Australian Grand Prix is the only F1 race I've attended.

According to the rules it was 50/50 blame. Hamilton's front wing was in front of Verstappen's rear wheel so he didn't need to yield. In fact at one point he was almost level for a second. There shouldn't have been a 10 sec penalty.

Agreed it was a racing accident as a number of the other drivers suggested including the one directly behind them.

Anyone else as at Silverstone the day Nigel Mansell won in 92?
    I was in Adelaide in 86 when his tyre blew up but didn't know what had happened until I was in a pub after the race and saw the news. Not watched F1 for years now. The technology is amazing but the racing is a bit of a yawn. If you want to see overtaking the real action is on two wheels.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast