I came on this board to back on that particular evening fellow Arabs who for a short time were outnumbered by Funsters in the height of ADMIN 2 in 2010.My first ever post was along the lines of,"I have been watching this from the balcony and I'm jumping doon onto the stage to help my fellow Arabs."

I then proceeded to get tore right FN into them and christened their AuldHunStand.I have never regretted my decision even though we from being Scottish Cup Holders when i joined have at times sunk to levels i never thought i would see again in my lifetime.

As you all know i love this board and have a great affinity with the vast majority of its posters and recently i have reflected on disagreements i have had with fellow posters.Its true that i think our club is in a very precarious position but i do accept i have went over the top with my concerns.

I never joined Utd Mad to battle with my own so i am gonna dae my very best to just allow what will be to be.I will also no longer post what i have been told regarding the head coach,goalkeeping coach,sporting director or bust up's in the dressing room or on the training pitch.

The posts i would like to be putting up are that players like Scott Allan or James Scott are on their way but that is not happening up till now and i think at times the messenger is been shot for being negative but i have only posted the bad news i have heard.

Although it never worked out as we all hoped i did once post to much derision that Goodie was coming home and i sincerely wish i could be posting the same kinda stuff now,it really is not the fault of posters when we hear bad news and post it but as i said earlier i will refrain from doing so in the future,Arabest The Boat.