+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Francis Signs

I thought Bennett played more left side/wing of midfield, doing nearly all of his work in their half. Linked play well, especially with Taylor Wooton and Doyle.. Interestingly scored his goal from the right/centre edge of the box. Seems like a player who needs an arm round him, rather than a kick up the posterior.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMike View Post
    You tease 😈. Think you’ll find Ed Francis has signed, according to NCFC Twitter, hopefully he’s a better footballer than the Pope, although we could do with some divine help to get us promoted this season!
    I hope that Covid-curtailed stint at F.C. Grasshoppers has put him on his Swiss Guard against infection.

Like the look of this Francis chap, played in an excellent England Youth team, still amazingly young.. could be exactly what we need, I do trust IB to bring in the correct players for an assault on this league.. shaping up very nicely now but we will only know when we play somebody decent.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234