+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BK Häcken Match Thread & Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You don’t have to actually do it though
    You only need a negative result
    Was thinking this too. Obviously you have to register your negative test to T&T and prove that. But do you need to send any form of photographic proof to T&T? Or do they just take your word for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    What to add that heart says 2-0 us but brain says 2-1 haken
    Oot

Ppv depending on how complicated they’ve made it noo with all the recent changes

1-1

Pleasantly surprised it was nae bother getting ppv so that’s fit I’ll be deeing the morns nicht safe in the knowledge I’ve contributed to dodgy Dave’s Ego trip / teeth whitening fund .
    Last edited by pieandbovrilman; 21-07-2021 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Was thinking this too. Obviously you have to register your negative test to T&T and prove that. But do you need to send any form of photographic proof to T&T? Or do they just take your word for it?
    No idea
    But given that they have no bloody idea whether the swab has went anywhere near your nose or throat I don't suppose it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post

Pleasantly surprised it was nae bother getting ppv so that’s fit I’ll be deeing the morns nicht safe in the knowledge I’ve contributed to dodgy Dave’s Ego trip / teeth whitening /donation of oor ****ing ticket money to those ****ing tory arseholes' puppy-slaughtering fund .
    Me too. Even copying and pasting the discount code was a a breeze.

Fixed your post to ensure that all bases, including unsubstantiated rumours based on the tittle-tattle spread by the mannie that used to sell the Late Final EE ootside Pittodrie at full-time, are covered.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    No idea
    But given that they have no bloody idea whether the swab has went anywhere near your nose or throat I don't suppose it matters.
    I’d imagine if it’s not been up your nose or down your throat it would come back as an invalid test …..

The ones you do at home are pretty straightforward but I’ve never actually tried to do it without doing it properly but it would be an interesting experiment to try ….

Oot

Ppv depending on how complicated they’ve made it noo with all the recent changes

1-1

Pleasantly surprised it was nae bother getting ppv so that’s fit I’ll be deeing the morns nicht safe in the knowledge I’ve contributed to dodgy Dave’s Ego trip / teeth whitening fund .
    Its nae teeth whitening Dave has Veneers for sure

When you do a LFT test you can register the result online - you have to quote the number on the test kit or scan the QR code.
    You will get confirmation sent as a text to your mobile and also sent as an email if required.

https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result

I’d imagine if it’s not been up your nose or down your throat it would come back as an invalid test …..

The ones you do at home are pretty straightforward but I’ve never actually tried to do it without doing it properly but it would be an interesting experiment to try ….

I don’t think it’ll come back anything as it’s not going anywhere.

I hear lemon or coca cola gives you a positive result.
    It’s worked for a million school kids in England anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by supersneak View Post
    When you do a LFT test you can register the result online - you have to quote the number on the test kit or scan the QR code.
    You will get confirmation sent as a text to your mobile and also sent as an email if required.

https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
    The QR code doesn't tell the T&T people if your test is positive or negative though. The person at home passes on that information. So essentially your LFT result is what you say it is? That's if you decide to actually do it. Could just scan the QR code and tell them it was negative without taking the test.

Which of course is why the whole thing is a load of b0ll0cks.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast