+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: BK Häcken Match Thread & Roll Call

We embarrassed Hacken last night, no other way to put it. If that's how we can play with what is essentially one pre season game in us, can't wait to see the intensity in attack after a run of games. Not much else to say that hasn't already been covered other than GET IN! Unreal to be back!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    So’s Thatcher but I wouldn’t get a tattoo of her on ma @rse
    “Your Sputnik Pointless Circular Argument software v 3.8 has been disabled in preparation for the installation of Windows 11” it says.

Goddam.

Is it just me or was the ref last night continuing the trend we saw in EURO 2020 of ignoring what I would call soft fouls and letting those sort of physical challenges go? If so let's hope the same thing happens in Scotland as it gets back a bit more to what football used to be and the game flows much better

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    I like him. He’s daft as a brush and not the most eloquent of orators but there’s actually some insight in what he says and he’s ultimately entertaining.

Each to their own.
    I didna mind him to be fair , I laughed a few times anyway…..I’d rather give him a gig than Rob Mclean anyway that’s for sure .
    Spoke enthusiastically and always referred to the Dons as “us” so he’ll do for me !

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Is it just me or was the ref last night continuing the trend we saw in EURO 2020 of ignoring what I would call soft fouls and letting those sort of physical challenges go? If so let's hope the same thing happens in Scotland as it gets back a bit more to what football used to be and the game flows much better
    I really hope so but if I'm honest, I doubt it. Scottish football and progression don't really go hand in hand.

But one of the big problems with Scottish football is that the refs are too soft, which is why the game is dominated by hammer throwers.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Aye a 1-0 aggregate win setting us up for "that" match against Liverpool.
    I mind going to the first leg v Vienna with a rubber Frankenstein mask on the whole match for a bet and sitting behind the goals in the Merkland.

Well spotted …noticed that too. Expected the whistle to blow on many more occasions. It’s refreshing to be frank!

Tosh is a Kirkcaldy hun.

He was a good player for us and is decent enough on Red TV, but agree the ‘we’ and ‘us’ is a bit far fetched.
    Last edited by Pablo172; 23-07-2021 at 10:45 PM.

You obviously never seen the Hibs red card on Thursday night...

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast