+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: BK Häcken Match Thread & Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ah couldna concentrate on fit Cormack wis sayin' for the his annoyingly distractive 'sway' .... constantly shiftin' eez weight fae one leg ontae the ither like he wis burstin' for a pesh! ... If Ah'd watched ony langer Ah think Ah'd hae been seasick!
    I was also concerned for the mans equilibrium. I initially thought it was an elegant prank to make the other lads thing the gantry was swaying. But no. He was shuftying around for no earthly reason.

Did we win?

What with all this unbridled enthusiasm, I feel like I need to restore a degree of normality to this site.

Steve Tosh - what a zoomer. Dearie me, really didn't bring any value to the PPV commentary other than reminding us at every turn that he wore number 8 for the Dons.

As you were.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Those skirey yalla strips reminded me of Waterschei when they lined up, but to beat them 5-1, and use that as a basis for a game in Gothenburg stirs a memory or two.
    And funnily enough Austria Vienna was the other semi finalist.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    And funnily enough Austria Vienna was the other semi finalist.
    And oor first ever European Cup opponents if I mind right.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    And oor first ever European Cup opponents if I mind right.
    Aye a 1-0 aggregate win setting us up for "that" match against Liverpool.

I think the real test will come after about a third of the season, once opposing scouts and clypes suss out the new players and our preferred style of play and send in the hammer-throwers and ‘efficient journeymen’ to deal with them in that 1980s Jute and 2016 Masonic manner.

If we can overcome that, we’ll be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    What with all this unbridled enthusiasm, I feel like I need to restore a degree of normality to this site.

Steve Tosh - what a zoomer. Dearie me, really didn't bring any value to the PPV commentary other than reminding us at every turn that he wore number 8 for the Dons.

As you were.
    I wondered what Steve that was ….he spoke as if he was an AFC legend at times and the rest of the time he spoke absolute garbage about Jet 2 etc. He was even talking about “skelped arses” at one point. Good result but get some better commentators in!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post

As you were.
    I quite liked him. He's a thick fifer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I quite liked him. He's a thick fifer.
    I like him. He’s daft as a brush and not the most eloquent of orators but there’s actually some insight in what he says and he’s ultimately entertaining.

Each to their own.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast