+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We have signed a player

Well down uttis for A,getting the scoop and B,being brave and sticking it on here with judge,juror and executioners waiting…👍🏻

Hopefully a decent signing,. On paper he should be even at a mature age.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Well down uttis for A,getting the scoop and B,being brave and sticking it on here with judge,juror and executioners waiting…����
    Anybody would think we were Millwall with that statement

Cheers uttis

Never doubted Uttis. The best bets on here for inside info are him, Brin, millertop, GKOW, and one or two others.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Never doubted Uttis. The best bets on here for inside info are him, Brin, millertop, GKOW, and one or two others.
    Brin’s moon landing story was particularly good

It still is until another country send their astronauts up their and they actually land and confirm they’ve found all that yanks supposedly left behind 😉

Welcome Shane and at last we have decent cover for the LB position but…… will Warne ever play him there?

Yeah Brins not too bad with info,well when he’s not half asleep on bog anyway..😜..

Thanks Clarkey Millertop and co last thing I want is to be seen as a smart arse just sharing what I’ve heard mainly because if you’re like me you are bloody impatient to get some signings in I don’t know what it is but we seem to take an age sometimes
    Here are a few more snippets some you’ll be familiar with already
    As mentioned we are still interested in Shaun Rooney can’t remember who he plays for one of the Scottish clubs
    We are allegedly interested in Hakeem Odoffin (spell check) plays right back centre half and midfield
    The prem midfielder is rumoured to be Conor Coventry West Ham but I’m not sure
    Rumoured to be chasing Darragh Leahy Dundalk left back don’t know if this still applies as we’ve signed Ferguson maybe the plan is to stick Ferguson further forward

There we are then summat to chew over most of it probably inaccurate at least things seem to be happening behind the scenes

Warne covers his back, after admitting he didn't do right by Trevor Clarke,
    by not playing him enough.
    We have been crying out for a left back from last season, had Clarke not used him,
    hopefully the new lad will give us what we want.

Fingers crossed for Coventry. He's a real talent

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast