+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: We have signed a player

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Think we can now send the youngsters out on loan, Gratz,Hull, Cooper, Greeves with Kayode staying here hopefully
    MT, don’t agree about Cooper or Gratton going out on loan. These two need to be given the chance of first team football this season if only late subs etc if only to give them the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    MT, don’t agree about Cooper or Gratton going out on loan. These two need to be given the chance of first team football this season if only late subs etc if only to give them the experience.
    I might agree about Cooper but not Gratton who imo isn’t ready and more than likely will go to a non league club

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    ·
    9m
    SIGNING | Rarmani joins Rotherham on loan

A second signing in as many days for the Millers as the young
    @htafc
    defender checks in on a season-long loan.

https://t.co/PXlCLMdaSX?amp=1

Uttis does it again….forget the rest.you da man..!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Uttis does it again….forget the rest.you da man..!.
    Keep telling ya that! Thats why I asked him if he knew who the right back was we were after.

Can Edmonds Green play right back? Under 6 ft so not ideal for a centre back

He is probably a good choice as he played 24 times for HTFC last season in the championship (not a youngster from another clubs academy, with hardly any experience).

From hudders fans site:

Being a bit bored I posted on the Swindon supporters site to ask what they thought of Rarmani E-G, as he seems to be one of the younger players we expect to come through this season.

Without exception every reply was complimentary, and most of the posters wanted to sign him permanently.

They felt that he was quick, could head, pass and tackle. He never let them down in any match. Some weren't certain he's championship standard yet and would need an old hand to help him but he does look like a prospect who will do well for us eventually, particularly if CC is as good as the club says he is.

Sounds good!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I might agree about Cooper but not Gratton who imo isn’t ready and more than likely will go to a non league club
    Gratton last week showed your right nowhere near ready for the match day 1st team squad

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Keep telling ya that! Thats why I asked him if he knew who the right back was we were after.
    Though I did abit of Columbo to work it out first….but uttis was the chis…😜.
    Last edited by clarkey1974; 04-08-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast