+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: We have signed a player

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    He is probably a good choice as he played 24 times for HTFC last season in the championship (not a youngster from another clubs academy, with hardly any experience).
    Played 24 games since 2018 for HTFC probably most coming off the bench. Not sure about this signing!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Played 24 games since 2018 for HTFC probably most coming off the bench. Not sure about this signing!
    Christ man,your arrogance knows no bounds,it really doesn`t matter what you think.

Great news, seems a decent player, but going back to what we were saying the other day, I’m just curious if we are paying a loan fee or whether that was someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Rather than just saying 'probably' why don't you do some research? All 24 of those appearances came last season, 16 of them starts.

Roly/Clarkey thanks for your kind words as I said before I don’t want to come across as a know all I’m just a fan like everyone else so if I hear a snippet I’ll share it with everyone else gladly if it turns out right or wrong that’s life
    I think things are looking a bit better now I’m not sure why the Rathbone deal hasn’t been announced I’m presuming he’s here?
    I honestly don’t know who the right back is the left backs the lad from Arsenal there’s a delay to do with covid protocols or something which might push it to next week
    Maybe the 2 triallists we have will be signed and if so I think we’re good to go
    Apart from a striker we’ve had Harris from Cardiff mentioned and Cosgrove from Birmingham
    Just hope the news about Icky and Viking is good

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Roly/Clarkey thanks for your kind words as I said before I don’t want to come across as a know all I’m just a fan like everyone else so if I hear a snippet I’ll share it with everyone else gladly if it turns out right or wrong that’s life
    I think things are looking a bit better now I’m not sure why the Rathbone deal hasn’t been announced I’m presuming he’s here?
    I honestly don’t know who the right back is the left backs the lad from Arsenal there’s a delay to do with covid protocols or something which might push it to next week
    Maybe the 2 triallists we have will be signed and if so I think we’re good to go
    Apart from a striker we’ve had Harris from Cardiff mentioned and Cosgrove from Birmingham
    Just hope the news about Icky and Viking is good
    Think he might be announce in a bit

Oh he’s here now
    Last edited by millertop; 04-08-2021 at 12:30 PM.

On a role this week

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    ·
    38s
    SIGNING | Millers capture Rochdale's Rathbone

Read more about the midfielder who has signed a three-year deal at AESSEAL New York Stadium after we agreed an undisclosed fee with Rochdale

https://t.co/xkPv9484Zd?amp=1

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Rather than just saying 'probably' why don't you do some research? All 24 of those appearances came last season, 16 of them starts.
    Wikipedia shows different but stats shows he played 24 times last season for HTFC. I stand corrected.

I think Rathbone is going to be cracking for us the Rochdale fans haven’t got a bad word to say about him things coming together now about time too

Fax machine in Warne’s office must be burnt out.

We have signed Ollie Rathbone twice this week.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910