+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think they will call lockdown in winter.

What do you think they will call lockdown in winter.

Nicoliar will just call it lockdown as she goes up in polls and Scots seem to want more of the same.....the blonde bombshell is on a sticky wicket though, can't call it lockdown as he said this was irreversible......wonder what name they will come up with......I'm thinking something more fluffy like winter restriction or winter hibernation or nhs winter or hunker down winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Nicoliar will just call it lockdown as she goes up in polls and Scots seem to want more of the same.....the blonde bombshell is on a sticky wicket though, can't call it lockdown as he said this was irreversible......wonder what name they will come up with......I'm thinking something more fluffy like winter restriction or winter hibernation or nhs winter or hunker down winter.
    They’re not bad efforts but I think it’ll be more like Lockdown Light or I Can’t Believe It’s Not Lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

What about bumbling Boris?

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    They’re not bad efforts but I think it’ll be more like Lockdown Light or I Can’t Believe It’s Not Lockdown.
    Anyway I'm going for 6th of November.....day after guy fawkes.....then open 24th Dec to 2nd Jan......then lockdown till March with easing restrictions March till July.....then rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    What about bumbling Boris?
    Nah canny see them calling it that.

Just to add those dates are English dates, we will lockdown earlier open up later depending on furlough obviously and get 10 tonne of cotton wool delivered to oor houses so we can wrap ourselves up in them despite the fact we will have had mair injections than The Bombers ❤ left ankle.

3 weeks to flatten the curve.😀

As I've said previously another national lockdown puts Boris in a precarious position.
    1.he has said it cannot happen.
    2.Ridicules the only thing they have gotten right the vaccine.
    3.Canna see fowk going along we it.

Only fowk that are happy are those who prefer being in the hoose.
    I'm hopeful we are over the worst but don't trust any of those in charge Sturgeon or bumbling.
    Other seem hopeful of another lockdoon. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    As I've said previously another national lockdown puts Boris in a precarious position.
    1.he has said it cannot happen.
    2.Ridicules the only thing they have gotten right the vaccine.
    3.Canna see fowk going along we it.

Only fowk that are happy are those who prefer being in the hoose.
    I'm hopeful we are over the worst but don't trust any of those in charge Sturgeon or bumbling.
    Other seem hopeful of another lockdoon. 🤔
    It's only just........should be a national motto.....it's only a few weeks, it's only a metre, it's only a mask, it's only to Xmas, it's only a pub.....

We get through this with all our freedoms and liberties back I'll be gobsmacked and we will never be as lucky again.....

I don't think that will be the case

Some people a terrifyingly large % are quite happy or non plussed with what's happening.......a terrifying amount of folk who as you say "stay in the hoose"......

Heartened by the Europeans starting to really protest,.....but I don't think we have the kahoonahs in this country......not enough think, they are told what to think.

I'm now at the stage where the best we can hope for is they leave the outlying peripheries to continue to do their own thing......for a few years.

It will be interesting to see how many people are self isolating in the first week in November.
    In my opinion the high number of people currently self isolating is due to the current hot, sunny weather with thousands of people taking the opportunity to have ten days holiday and top up their tan.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    It will be interesting to see how many people are self isolating in the first week in November.
    In my opinion the high number of people currently self isolating is due to the current hot, sunny weather with thousands of people taking the opportunity to have ten days holiday and top up their tan.
    Why do you always think the worst of people?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)