+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think they will call lockdown in winter.

QUOTE=Deeranged;39823123]Why do you always think the worst of people?[/QUOTE]

Fae the guy who hates someone he’s never met just because they were born somewhere he hates

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Why do you always think the worst of people?
    Experience.

Why do you always think the worst of people?
    Back in 1997 we had a member of staff who was off work for months due ME. However this same member of staff managed to take a fortnight’s holiday in Ibiza in June whilst on paid sick leave and then on her return to Dundee came into our office sporting her sun tan.
    Eventually she returned to work.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Back in 1997 we had a member of staff who was off work for months due ME. However this same member of staff managed to take a fortnight’s holiday in Ibiza in June whilst on paid sick leave and then on her return to Dundee came into our office sporting her sun tan.
    So what you're saying is that if someone is unfit to work they have to go into isolation and do nothing until they can get back to their work? Are there absolutely no medical conditions that mean you can't work but that you can travel with?

Not uncommon to be off on sick leave and take a holiday on docs advice.

More remarkable to me is keeping it in your mind for 24 years lol

So what you're saying is that if someone is unfit to work they have to go into isolation and do nothing until they can get back to their work? Are there absolutely no medical conditions that mean you can't work but that you can travel with?
    If someone is fit enough to go for a fortnight’s holiday in Ibiza then they are fit enough to return to their work especially as they are sitting at a desk carrying out a clerical job.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Not uncommon to be off on sick leave and take a holiday on docs advice.

More remarkable to me is keeping it in your mind for 24 years lol
    I have a very good memory of things that concern me especially as they might come in useful in later life such as posting the information on Dundee Mad!

If someone is fit enough to go for a fortnight’s holiday in Ibiza then they are fit enough to return to their work especially as they are sitting at a desk carrying out a clerical job.
    Did not realise you were able to judge a persons capability for returning to work and doing their duties.

I take it you are medically qualified in such matters for you to come to your above conclusion or is it just yet again you having a viewpoint based on no factual evidence whatsoever.

Bull****, narrow minded nonsense. Time to get in tune with the real world Islay.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Did not realise you were able to judge a persons capability for returning to work and doing their duties.

I take it you are medically qualified in such matters for you to come to your above conclusion or is it just yet again you having a viewpoint based on no factual evidence whatsoever.
    I can assure that when this member of staff came into the office after her holiday in Ibiza and still on the insurance there was a lot of discontent about her going on holiday allegedly suffering from ME (Yuppy Flu) whilst the rest of us were working at our job.
    I will stick to my theories and you can stick to yours.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)