+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT: Anybody remember?

OT: Anybody remember?

A while back when I reported more than 100 migrants landing at Dover and raging, roly and the gang said I was a liar. When it turned out I wasn't they never said they were wrong but just called me a racist. Now we're running at over 400 a day. Nobody seems to give a sh*t. None get sent back. They are dispersed to hotels and you pay for them. With global warming it will get worse, much worse. By 2030 I reckon 5-10,000 a day. Wait and see.

I once worked with an East European use the word work loosely in re. to him! His words he said this country is one big p*ssy he'll get looked after. Nothing's changed!

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    A while back when I reported more than 100 migrants landing at Dover and raging, roly and the gang said I was a liar. When it turned out I wasn't they never said they were wrong but just called me a racist. Now we're running at over 400 a day. Nobody seems to give a sh*t. None get sent back. They are dispersed to hotels and you pay for them. With global warming it will get worse, much worse. By 2030 I reckon 5-10,000 a day. Wait and see.
    Complete misrepresentation of the post Mr Farage. You quoted a specific number and a source, but when questioned you could provide no evidence for that specific claim. No mention of the word racist was mentioned. Obsessed might have been, but not racist. Simply because there is nothing racist about expressing concern about numbers of illegal immigrants crossing over. Many on here will agree with you but many normal public members will put the numbers in perspective and seeing it as an issue that affects all countries, and in relation to the rest of the world, we have relatively few coming here. It's a debate we've had endlessly on here, time and again and your views have been endlessly expressed, time and again. Why do you feel the need to say it again and go over it again? Rhetorical.

Other than pointing out that misrepresentation, I'll leave you to repeat the same arguments to anyone who wishes to take part. Good luck on GBNews.

Other than the 400+ a day landing at Dover ( probably not covid jabbed) the net migration figure for 2020 was 313000

The population of Rotherham is approx 265000

At a time our NHS is under severe pressure plus many other problems caused by overcrowding

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Other than the 400+ a day landing at Dover ( probably not covid jabbed) the net migration figure for 2020 was 313000

The population of Rotherham is approx 265000

At a time our NHS is under severe pressure plus many other problems caused by overcrowding
    20.1% of GPs in England qualified abroad
    13.3% of the entire NHS workforce have a non British nationality

100,000 shortfall in NHS staff numbers that we actually need.

Thank god for migration giving us those numbers as the NHS you speak of would be in an even worse position.

Migration is such a broad term. Lies, dammed lies and statistics.

The Times on Saturday led with the Dover Migrants and main feature article followed me in stating that climate change will make things infinitely worse and tens of thousands arriving in UK now an "inevitability". Johnny Diamond spent most of today's Weekend At One examining the problem. Basically we're screwed and Labour will lose big in the north and midlands. A move to the right in all European countries including UK is definite and people like raging, roly and giddy are partly to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post

Thank god for migration giving us those numbers as the NHS you speak of would be in an even worse position.

Afghan doctors and nurses?

Doctors and nurses coming across the channel in dinghies?

You must think people are stupid.

The NHS is a joke anyway, worst cancer outcomes in Western Europe, can't even get through to GP surgeries to get a call back from a doctor in three weeks time, should have been replaced with a European style insurance system decades ago.

Regarding OP's point, nothing will change as long as people keep voting for Tories/ Labour/ Lib Dems/ SNP.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post

Completely idiotic. If you bother to examine the facts almost all foreign NHS staff not born in the UK applied from abroad either for the post or to attend a degree in medicine or a related field. So far as I am aware not a single doctor currently working in the NHS floated in on a boat, sneaked in in a lorry or arrived under asylum provisions.