+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Macron

[QUOTE=stripes39;39824332]
    Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post

I haven't been on here since December but I see the conspiracy theories have made it to the board.

No one should ever make vaccination compulsory as it would be a violation of their human rights. That said, those who decline to accept their obligations in society cannot expect life to be just the same as it ever was and they can just go around spreading the virus to other people, vulnerable or not.

The rest of us has rights too, including the right to life. It's a tad ironic that many of the anti-vaxers are the first to cry about loss of freedoms yet herd immunity only works if a critical mass get immunised allowing us to get on with life. We've diseases that were more deadly than Covid such as Smallpox which had a 50% death rate yet it was immunisation that saw that one off. And so on.

If people like you really believe that the vaccine is dangerous or that Bill Gates is using it to program our minds or whatever, then go vaccine-free. Just don't expect to have the same civil liberties as those who have chosen to lower their risk. It's no different to many things already in place, no Yellow Fever jab and you are not allowed in to any country where it's found. No if's no but's. That's the rules.
    #

My my my - the vitriol spouted & the total lack of facts to support the jab programme. Just a lot of hissy fits- at least try t9 marshall some facts to support your view

You do know the jab is in a test phase- won't be approved til 2023. It is administered under emergency powers

You do know it doesn't cure the virus , or prevent you from getting it or spreading it

It is in effect a very expensive Lemsip!!!

There are huge numbers of eminent scientists who have criticised the jab but they are to your myopic eyes "village idiots" or wearers of tin foil hats.

There is no informed public debate- what you scared of?

And look at the numbers - you can do simple sums can't you?. Death toll is less than 0.2% and average age of death 83,. Death toll in 2020 was average for preceding 10 years, Covid is 23rd cause of death in UK

But for that jab comfort and apparent fear of death- one of life's guarantees- you want everyone to be "forced" to take it.

That is authoritarianism- you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Take the jab if you want to I'm not stopping you & believe me I want to avoid you as much as you want to avoid me.

You have heard of "shedding" you will be aware of the significant side effects of the jab- effects eg women reproductive system

I know you know all that!!!! - & you still want the jab - on you go!!& you believe the government & its "experts" have our best interests at heart.

Honestly is this really your first trip to planet Earth?? Do your own research & for God's sake be sceptical of all government pronouncements.

I await your reasoned response with interest or the usual unreasoned vitriol.

[QUOTE=bordering;39825175]
    Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    #

My my my - the vitriol spouted & the total lack of facts to support the jab programme. Just a lot of hissy fits- at least try t9 marshall some facts to support your view

You do know the jab is in a test phase- won't be approved til 2023. It is administered under emergency powers

You do know it doesn't cure the virus , or prevent you from getting it or spreading it

It is in effect a very expensive Lemsip!!!

There are huge numbers of eminent scientists who have criticised the jab but they are to your myopic eyes "village idiots" or wearers of tin foil hats.

There is no informed public debate- what you scared of?

And look at the numbers - you can do simple sums can't you?. Death toll is less than 0.2% and average age of death 83,. Death toll in 2020 was average for preceding 10 years, Covid is 23rd cause of death in UK

But for that jab comfort and apparent fear of death- one of life's guarantees- you want everyone to be "forced" to take it.

That is authoritarianism- you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Take the jab if you want to I'm not stopping you & believe me I want to avoid you as much as you want to avoid me.

You have heard of "shedding" you will be aware of the significant side effects of the jab- effects eg women reproductive system

I know you know all that!!!! - & you still want the jab - on you go!!& you believe the government & its "experts" have our best interests at heart.

Honestly is this really your first trip to planet Earth?? Do your own research & for God's sake be sceptical of all government pronouncements.

I await your reasoned response with interest or the usual unreasoned vitriol.

Sitting on my sun bed sipping a cool beer in the surrounds of my villa - I am getting on with my life and taking my chances.

I have been double jabbed as was clinically vulnerable so thought it more to be in my best interests. Another family member chooses not to be jabbed which is his right so won’t persuade him otherwise - he’s an intelligent lad and can make his mind up.

Jabbed or no jabbed - i say those who are not jabbed can’t expect the same privileges ie overseas travel - entry requirements to many countries - crowded places ie concerts or football stadiums etc etc.

I say to my family member who has not been jabbed - it’s your body but don’t moan when you can’t have the privileges mentioned above. Blackpool and watching West Brom on Sky may become his new norm!

For me - I will continue by my sun bed in a lovely villa taking one chances but in my mind safer than a non jabbed person,

How’s that for a reasoned response but true😭

Divide and conquer. Let's get the peasants who have had the jab turning on those who haven't.
    Let's not let anyone who hasn't had the jab enter a building.
    Let's get those who work turn on those who are out of work.
    It's been the same since time immemorial, turn the peasants against each other to take the eyes off the government ministers who do as they please.
    The working classes worst enemy are themselves, they spend too much time in front of the TV being fed garbage rather than think for themselves.
    If you remember at the very start last year I said Covid will never go away and sooner or later we will have to lift the lockdown and get on with it.
    I have had both jabs and wore a mask when it was asked.
    Why should I worry about someone who hasn't had the jab if it is so effective?
    Could someone be lying to make pharmaceutical companies huge amounts of money?
    Why were the Nightingale hospitals built and then never used so ordinary hospital patients had to share with Covid one?
    Why wasn't the airport's shut down at the very start and again when the Delta variant appeared?
    If anyone believes that the government gives a toss about Joe Bloggs they are kidding themselves.
    It's all about control and money, always has been, always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Divide and conquer. Let's get the peasants who have had the jab turning on those who haven't.
    Let's not let anyone who hasn't had the jab enter a building.
    Let's get those who work turn on those who are out of work.
    It's been the same since time immemorial, turn the peasants against each other to take the eyes off the government ministers who do as they please.
    The working classes worst enemy are themselves, they spend too much time in front of the TV being fed garbage rather than think for themselves.
    If you remember at the very start last year I said Covid will never go away and sooner or later we will have to lift the lockdown and get on with it.
    I have had both jabs and wore a mask when it was asked.
    Why should I worry about someone who hasn't had the jab if it is so effective?
    Could someone be lying to make pharmaceutical companies huge amounts of money?
    Why were the Nightingale hospitals built and then never used so ordinary hospital patients had to share with Covid one?
    Why wasn't the airport's shut down at the very start and again when the Delta variant appeared?
    If anyone believes that the government gives a toss about Joe Bloggs they are kidding themselves.
    It's all about control and money, always has been, always will be.

You are so right there Des! Why don’t the government want overseas travel to resume? To boost the economy at home albeit it’s not safer - it’s more unsafe v many countries!

What about all these tests before you go away and then you have to take 48 hours prior to entering the U.K even if double jabbed? It’s all a money making scam and nothing else! An intelligent family of let’s say six people would take lateral flows before doing the required test or one person who is less likely to be negative take the test first and if negative - do every other party members test! Nobody would ever know!!!

It’s all bollox and a money making scam!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)