+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Macron

Macron

"I no longer have any intention of sacrificing my life, my time, my freedom and the adolescence of my daughters, as well as their right to study properly, for those who refuse to be vaccinated. This time you are staying at home, not us"

This is proper leadership.

I have to agree123......if he actually means it and goes through with it!

If mandatory vaccination isn't an option, you have to hit those refusing in the pocket.

If they are unemployed then they cannot enter a government building to sign on unless vaccinated.

If they work and commute then public transport must insist on vaccination proof.

If there is shortage of icu beds and ventilators then priority must be given to those who are vaccinated.

To much softly, softly from day one from this sh itty government.

With vast majority they have they could have passed any temporary law easily.

Adolf Macron is my man and yours too

[QUOTE=BaggieBlood;39823389

Let’s lock everyone down til they get the 2 jabs and take all and any required follow up boosters.
    It’s imperative , essential and non negotiable
    It doesn’t matter that the jab is unproven and still in its test phase, it doesn’t matter that its long term effects are unknown nor that the jabber companies are not accountable for any side effects.
    Why should we care? This is a pandemic- the death toll is a scarey and truly frightening 0.18% death rate yes that’s a horror story with almost 2 people in 1000 death toll.
    Never mind Covid is 23rd cause of death in the last analysis- it’s a mass killer & don’t you doubt it!!!
    And we want our old folks to live forever- dying at an average of 83 is hardly a life time- they need saving- btw the average age of death in UK is 81 so really you should hope they get Covid coz that means on average they get an extra 2 years.
    And to hell with the economy, education, freedom to enjoy our lives as we each see fit as we have to get everyone jabbed & immediately.
    Let’s stop young people going to school unless they are jabbed, and adults to nightclubs, let’s make the pub a version of stand up sot down keep moving. Let’s make a meal out an obstacle course
    Get ‘em jabbed get ‘em jabbed yes get ‘em all jabbed and mask ‘em all while we are at it.
    We don’t need the facts we just need the authoritarianism of a totalitarian state to keep us all subdued.
    Get them all jabbed!!! Stuff the facts.
    Long live the BBC, SAGE & our make it up as we go along government.
    And then we can go back to normal

[QUOTE=bordering;39823592][QUOTE=BaggieBlood;39823389

Let’s lock everyone down til they get the 2 jabs and take all and any required follow up boosters.
    It doesn’t matter that the jab is unproven and still in its test phase, it doesn’t matter that its long term effects are unknown nor that the jabber companies are not accountable for any side effects.
    Why should we care? This is a pandemic- the death toll is a scarey and truly frightening 0.18% death rate yes that’s a horror story with almost 2 people in 1000 death toll.
    Never mind Covid is 23rd cause of death in the last analysis- it’s a mass killer & don’t you doubt it!!!
    And we want our old folks to live forever- dying at an average of 83 is hardly a life time- they need saving- btw the average age of death in UK is 81 so really you should hope they get Covid coz that means on average they get an extra 2 years.
    And to hell with the economy, education, freedom to enjoy our lives as we each see fit as we have to get everyone jabbed & immediately.
    Let’s stop young people going to school unless they are jabbed, and adults to nightclubs, let’s make the pub a version of stand up sot down keep moving. Let’s make a meal out an obstacle course
    Get ‘em jabbed get ‘em jabbed yes get ‘em all jabbed and mask ‘em all while we are at it.
    We don’t need the facts we just need the authoritarianism of a totalitarian state to keep us all subdued.
    And then we can go back to normal[/QUOTE]

People like you pis5 me off.

Vulnerable people need protection, and your response is 'well they are 81 anyway'...You sound like our PM, another waste of space.

My parents are closing in on that age, and I want to enjoy many, many more years with them, more than just life expectancy.

Do you even understand your own stupidity? 0.18% of 70 million pop of our country is 126,000 people. That's just in our country. Let alone worldwide.

The jab is not in 'test phase'. Its been approved by all the regulatory healthcare governing bodies, who I am going to assume have got people with a few more braincells than you.

I say this a healthy person in my 30's (just) and with a much better chance of 0.18%. Wearing a mask is uncomfortable in these hot conditions but I don't do it for my own health, I do it for the elderly and vulnerable, because we should live in a society where we offer a higher level of protection to those people.

The same goes for the jab, anyone who refuses it is just plain selfish and ignorant.

Jesus. You are one funny pr ick. I haven't posted that often on here the last year or so, so I don't know who you are and your views, or if you're part of the a hole licking claret and spew scourge on here, but that anti vaxxer sh ite made me loff.

Now get back to looking at the sky for ufos.

[QUOTE=WBA123;39823609]
    Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post

People like you pis5 me off.

Vulnerable people need protection, and your response is 'well they are 81 anyway'...You sound like our PM, another waste of space.

My parents are closing in on that age, and I want to enjoy many, many more years with them, more than just life expectancy.

Do you even understand your own stupidity? 0.18% of 70 million pop of our country is 126,000 people. That's just in our country. Let alone worldwide.

The jab is not in 'test phase'. Its been approved by all the regulatory healthcare governing bodies, who I am going to assume have got people with a few more braincells than you.

I say this a healthy person in my 30's (just) and with a much better chance of 0.18%. Wearing a mask is uncomfortable in these hot conditions but I don't do it for my own health, I do it for the elderly and vulnerable, because we should live in a society where we offer a higher level of protection to those people.

The same goes for the jab, anyone who refuses it is just plain selfish and ignorant.
    Don't worry 123, the village elder will be down to collect their idiot very soon!

[QUOTE=TipperaryBaggie;39823647]
    Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post

Don't worry 123, the village elder will be down to collect their idiot very soon!
    Don’t bother shopping for tinfoil this week, this moron is hording the lot.

He’s the one with the tinfoil hat and dressed like The Tin Mon from The Wizard of Oz.

What an absolute moron, unable to see the big picture.

The scary part about COVID is not just the mortality rate, but the morbidity issues associated with people who have this bad, but not bad enough to die. Many will need years of care, maybe life long. The NHS is hardly coping now, let alone with something new to deal with.

It always amazes me that the 'don't privatise our NHS brigade' are also in the camp of those happy to destroy it through ignorance.

I haven't been on here since December but I see the conspiracy theories have made it to the board.

No one should ever make vaccination compulsory as it would be a violation of their human rights. That said, those who decline to accept their obligations in society cannot expect life to be just the same as it ever was and they can just go around spreading the virus to other people, vulnerable or not.

The rest of us has rights too, including the right to life. It's a tad ironic that many of the anti-vaxers are the first to cry about loss of freedoms yet herd immunity only works if a critical mass get immunised allowing us to get on with life. We've diseases that were more deadly than Covid such as Smallpox which had a 50% death rate yet it was immunisation that saw that one off. And so on.

If people like you really believe that the vaccine is dangerous or that Bill Gates is using it to program our minds or whatever, then go vaccine-free. Just don't expect to have the same civil liberties as those who have chosen to lower their risk. It's no different to many things already in place, no Yellow Fever jab and you are not allowed in to any country where it's found. No if's no but's. That's the rules.
    Last edited by stripes39; 22-07-2021 at 12:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)