+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seasons Predictions

Think 8th - 9th, much will depend on form / fitness / injury free, for key players. Hopefully Koch / Rodrigo / Raph will push on from last year, & maybe 2-3 of the U23 lads will finally break through.
    Still ***** a DM is recruited, we know from last term, what a key role that is, and any other incomings will be a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Even I qualified that with might be 🙃 - maybe this season could show that Dallas is as good as Shearer up front …….
    I'd be happy enough with Dallas up front. Remember where you heard it.

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    Think 8th - 9th, much will depend on form / fitness / injury free, for key players. Hopefully Koch / Rodrigo / Raph will push on from last year, & maybe 2-3 of the U23 lads will finally break through.
    Still ***** a DM is recruited, we know from last term, what a key role that is, and any other incomings will be a bonus.
    Agreed, currently we are a 6 month Phillips injury from not being top 10.

It isn't even that Phillips is world class it is just that literally nobody else can play that position like he does in our squad and we got found out whenever he wasn't playing last year

Agree that is our biggest potential achilles heel.

Wonder if that was part of the reason for signing Bate as he plays as a Number 4.

Wonder how much Tielemans from Leicester would cost as he is exactly the sort of player we could use or the lad from Ajax who got a few minutes in the Euros - Gravenbirch who looks like a beast of a player.

Wonder what the approach will be to the scum game.
    Can hardly see us going gung ho again...be more like the home game from last season me thinks.

1-0 Leeds

I hope so Rev- I hope so - under Bielsa I think we average 3 goals in the first game of the season so could be even better.

Reckon Leeds will do okay, but not getting carried away, to start with don't think the three that have come up will be as bad as the three that went down last season - making it a tougher league.
    I reckon 10th or 11th with the current squad, if we get a couple of quality additions maybe 8th?

As always a lot will depend upon injuries and the start we get to the season IMO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)