+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That's me officially exempt....

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Are you referring to the minimum wage workers who are following the instructions given by their employers?

If so, would suggest taking up your issues with the employers who put them in that situation.
    If I was to get any hassle, and couldn't convince them, I'd certainly ask to see their employer.

Are the stewards at Dens not just casual workers though? Not so sure any of them work as stewards on a full time basis or as a regular job.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    If I was to get any hassle, and couldn't convince them, I'd certainly ask to see their employer.

Are the stewards at Dens not just casual workers though? Not so sure any of them work as stewards on a full time basis or as a regular job.
    Most of them are regular.

They don’t need to be full time to do as their employer asks….

Didn't realise that H.
    It’s very helpful as it happens, especially for early boarding or when needing help. Saves explainingbtime after time why

Most of them are regular.

They don’t need to be full time to do as their employer asks….
    Not their primary employment though? Just casual, won't be taxed on earnings?

Not their primary employment though? Just casual, won't be taxed on earnings?
    Yes their primary employment, they don’t just work at dens though.

I think most of ours come from here

https://www.safe-taysecurity.co.uk/
    Last edited by hmac; 21-07-2021 at 03:08 PM.

Didn't realise that H.
    Tesco staff used to hand out the lanyard to anyone who requested it. Needless to say they ran out.

Yes their primary employment, they don’t just work at dens though.

I think most of ours come from here

https://www.safe-taysecurity.co.uk/
    Surely it is up to the Dundee Football Club management to explain the current rules to the management of Safe Tay Security who would then advise their staff what the rules are.
    When I was on bucket duty during the Admin 2 season I used to see the security staff in their high viz jackets sitting in the seats in the enclosure under the Main Stand getting their instructions before taking their positions in the ground.
    Surely it cannot be too difficult for the stewards to use a bit of commonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Surely it is up to the Dundee Football Club management to explain the current rules to the management of Safe Tay Security who would then advise their staff what the rules are.
    When I was on bucket duty during the Admin 2 season I used to see the security staff in their high viz jackets sitting in the seats in the enclosure under the Main Stand getting their instructions before taking their positions in the ground.
    Surely it cannot be too difficult for the stewards to use a bit of commonsense.
    And that’s the issue. They’re probably doing what they were told.

Montrose don’t seem to care, no mask no problem in your seat

If I'd worn a face mask tonight at Links Park I'd have been in a minority of 1.

Zero masks, zero social distancing and zero ****s given by the stewards. Common sense prevailed.

Stewards at Links Park just letting people chose for themselves tonight, saw a couple of masks but vast majority including myself and pals not wearing.
    I wonder if Dundee are going to carry on trying to enforce this because sheet of rules I got with my Forfar ticket still saying facemasks must be worn within the stadium.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)