+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best app/apps for player stats

Best app/apps for player stats

I was just wondering what app/apps, people use to look at player's stats. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I was just wondering what app/apps, people use to look at player's stats. Cheers

All depends who and what you are looking for. If it's just stats for Notts players then I update those on my website after every game. If it's more than that then sites like Transfermkt.com are a good guide but can be a bit slow in updating and doesn't always cover all the competitions i.e. FA Trophy.

As I'm now heavily involved in stats analysis I have paid for various services from places like xG Stats and Wyscout etc but if you're going to look at going down that road be prepared to part with some serious dosh, I had to open a new bank account so the wife couldn't see how much I've been spending on what is essentially a "hobby"!!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    All depends who and what you are looking for. If it's just stats for Notts players then I update those on my website after every game. If it's more than that then sites like Transfermkt.com are a good guide but can be a bit slow in updating and doesn't always cover all the competitions i.e. FA Trophy.

As I'm now heavily involved in stats analysis I have paid for various services from places like xG Stats and Wyscout etc but if you're going to look at going down that road be prepared to part with some serious dosh, I had to open a new bank account so the wife couldn't see how much I've been spending on what is essentially a "hobby"!!
    Not sure about on the App but the soccerway website for player stats worldwide I find to be very good
    Obviously when Notts sign a player it doesn't update quite as quickly as higher up but once done very good. But you can search the player regardless of club anyway

Thanks both of you, good luck ncfcog with the divorce when the wife finds out 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Thanks both of you, good luck ncfcog with the divorce when the wife finds out 藍
    Cheers