+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Matt Palmer Signs

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Interesting, and as always my advice is to do the research because all of those odds can be bettered elsewhere. The one bet that has tempted me is Skybet's very generous 5/6 on a top 7 finish, because others are going as short as 4/9. I'm not as confident as some about our chances of winning it, but it will be a major failure if we finish out of the playoffs.
    That was my point about research. I think personally the 5/6 you mention should be snapped up. Why bet on finishing top when you can get odds like this for top 7. Personally I would back your 5/6 top 7 and look at backing promotion (at least that gives me 2 chances) which you can get at 9/2.

Top 7 bet done, can't lose surely ha ha.

Another good signing and brings some experience at a higher level at 26 but still young enough to improve and develop as part of this team.

The club really does seem to be in good hands. It's clear to me from the signings we are making that the foundations are being put in place for a young hungry developing team under the guidance of IB in which the squad will grow and hopefully when we get promoted it will continue to grow and not stagnate or fall backwards.

The squad is like a young sapling and with regular watering and feeding each season (should some players grow with the club or move on to play at a higher level) I'm more confident we can emulate the Luton's and Lincoln's in the coming years.

One thing I'm certain of is when we do get back into the Football League under our current owners we will be a better club than when we left it as we already are in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Another good signing and brings some experience at a higher level at 26 but still young enough to improve and develop as part of this team.

The club really does seem to be in good hands. It's clear to me from the signings we are making that the foundations are being put in place for a young hungry developing team under the guidance of IB in which the squad will grow and hopefully when we get promoted it will continue to grow and not stagnate or fall backwards.

The squad is like a young sapling and with regular watering and feeding each season (should some players grow with the club or move on to play at a higher level) I'm more confident we can emulate the Luton's and Lincoln's in the coming years.

One thing I'm certain of is when we do get back into the Football League under our current owners we will be a better club than when we left it as we already are in my opinion.

Don't wanna be a chip p1sser but here's a bit of a review of Matt by a Burton fan.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Top 7 bet done, can't lose surely ha ha.
    'The Top 7 Club'

If we don't make the top 7, losing the money won't be the biggest disappointment. I think almost evens are great odds.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Don't wanna be a chip p1sser but here's a bit of a review of Matt by a Burton fan.

. . . or . . .
    Name:  tweets.jpg
Views: 833
Size:  15.9 KB

Tempted to double my bet on Top 7 but it's shortened to best price 8/11 when I last looked.

Found this Mr Og.

Found this Mr Og.

Would be great if he can produce that kind of form for us.

Found this Mr Og.

Nice one

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast