Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
Hey crazyfists we agree on something, I think we have to be Billy big b0llocks next season and try to steamroller sides
Ha ha I'm sure we'd get along fine mate and yeah you're right, personally I'm sick of this tippy tappy nonsense we've put up with. I'm well aware there are good teams in this league and they'll be tight games but there is also alot of dross who we should be spanking 4-0. I think with the players we've retained, the ones we've added and under IB, I think we're going to be a nightmare to play against. We've also got Roberts coming back who even at 80% is too good for this league. All we need is another quick striker and maybe a full back and I think we've got a great squad.

In regards to IB's managerial career, I'm glad he's managed teams with large attendances and pressure games in a top league. I can only judge on what I've seen but tactically he's far above what I've seen at Notts for some time. After the game you actually think he's watched the same one as you and during the game he makes positive changes to take the game to the opposition. The style of play improved ten fold and some players like Rodders, Chicksen and even Reeves had a new lease of life under him. The reports of his training from players who have seen alot is really positive and one of the reasons people want to sign.

The owners are getting young, hopefully decent talent that can take us up through the league and have a sell on value to refresh the squad again when they leave.

Personally I'm really excited for the new season and am confident we'll do the business although hate the promotion system, it's crap.

COYP