+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: v Sheep (a)

The 3 centre backs all culpable for the 2nd I'm afraid.

Fuchs and Chalmers coming on. Definitely need to change something because this is woeful. Aberdeen still dominating.

Reynolds and Clarke off. Change of formation?

this 3 CB's thing with wing backs doesnt work for us does it

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    Was Mellon told he had to play Pawlett, Clark,Harkes and Butcher cos he apparently didn't agree with the long term plan an this seems to be it. Oh and whilst typing that's game over already. ****ing woeful but not surprising. Most of us have seen tis coming.
    Given up on harkes now. His positivity etc etc is having zero efffect. Was willing to give him a go as seems a good guy but ferk him now.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The 3 centre backs all culpable for the 2nd I'm afraid.
    The thing is GB, with us not pressing them, we’re simply inviting pressure from Aberdeen.
    What I don’t get, is how can the “average man in the street” see this, but neither our management team or sporting director, really???
    No wonder the fans are well pi$$ed off

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Given up on harkes now. His positivity etc etc is having zero efffect. Was willing to give him a go as seems a good guy but ferk him now.
    He’s been ****e for at least a year, but seems to be highly thought of, baffling!

Ripped a new one from a young Calvin Ramsay 18 years old. Thought we were going down the academy route.

This repeat of last season has more chance of forcing Shankland to move on, sad really….

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    The thing is GB, with us not pressing them, we’re simply inviting pressure from Aberdeen.
    What I don’t get, is how can the “average man in the street” see this, but neither our management team or sporting director, really???
    No wonder the fans are well pi$$ed off
    I'm no your average man on the street though mate i've got badges .There is an old saying us coaches use,"If 3 centre halves cannie contain a lone striker only use 2 of them."

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    This repeat of last season has more chance of forcing Shankland to move on, sad really….
    Last season an experienced manager, this season a total newbie but playing exactly the same ponderous boring shyte. Makes you think eh?

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)