+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: v Sheep (a)

That was meant to be a reply to Stoke btw

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    OK so we'll all just start moaning too, will that make you feel any better? I thought all opinions were valid?

None of us were happy with today but our season will not be defined by our results against the likely top 4 sides. I'm certainly not going to hit the anic button yet, but you go ahead 👍
    So, you think that performance, and more importantly our main striker (who we are desperately trying to retain) being subbed, is acceptable??? That today, is likely to force him out more than last season’s shambles, but if you and the other happy clappers think the panic button should not be pressed yet, then feck me!!!!!

WE ARE FECKED, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE FFS!!

Was so pissed off when I saw today's team, exactly the same players that were dire to watch last season and who showed not an ounce of creativity. The game went totally as expected, dire to watch and not an ounce of creativity add in no enthusiasm and a severe lack of energy. That today was a worse watch than anything under MM at least he got 100% out of everyone. Cards on the table we will never survive with a team that has, Clark, Pawlett, butcher, Harkes and Smith and Robson at wing backs, I know people who love butcher because he gets wired in but it's him who dictates the pace of play and constantly passes square or sideways allowing the opposition to get back into formation, our transition from defence to attack has to be so much quicker. Tam's comments after the game were a disgrace, just come out, hold your hand up, admit we weren't good and that the better team won. Tam needs to go to Chalmers, Mochrie and possibly Hoti and tell them they are playing the next 10 or so games regardless of results. Big Tony has promised exciting football, did any single poster on here think we would get that today when they saw the team?

OK so we'll all just start moaning too, will that make you feel any better? I thought all opinions were valid?

None of us were happy with today but our season will not be defined by our results against the likely top 4 sides. I'm certainly not going to hit the anic button yet, but you go ahead 👍
    You forgot to hit the 'p' button though mate.

And the quote button for that matter.

So now it's "only one game"?

Well you predicted a 2-1 win for United on here and a 2-0 win for United on TEK
    How did that go?

Your constant calling out of posters who can see what's happening is f ucking tiresome.
    And to you I will say I TOLD YOU SO.

Quote Originally Posted by Monifieth Arab View Post
    did any single poster on here think we would get that today when they saw the team?
    no and i think deep down everyone knew what was coming after seeing the line up, same players, same negative tactics, again no creativity. all the pish and wind about the future, the vision, aye very good same pish as last season. exact same mistakes. 5 at the back didnt work for us last season and sure as **** it wont this season, not with that lot anyway.

lets see how the club react this week, if no new faces for huns game then i do expect 4/5 zip from them

interested to hear oor Brians thoughts on today...

Honestly, we got what we deserved today, feck all!!!

I would have rather got pumped 5-0 with a young (inexperienced) team giving their all, than the usual sh!te giving 80%, today has seriously p!ssed me off, and the messages from the club confusing. Where are we we heading? Because today says BACKWARDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    So now it's "only one game"?

Well you predicted a 2-1 win for United on here and a 2-0 win for United on TEK
    How did that go?

Your constant calling out of posters who can see what's happening is f ucking tiresome.
    And to you I will say I TOLD YOU SO.
    Ok

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)