+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: v Sheep (a)

Prediction:

the favorite's will play, pawlett, Harkes etc

we'll get pumped 3-0

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    What's your score prediction?
    I think it'll be tight but think we will win, 2-1

Cracking result for the Sheep tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    We have nothing to fear against the sheep shagging *******s. They couldn't lay a glove on us last season, they are ****e. Couldn't even score a goal against us. Our defence will be key again this season. Edwards and Mulgrew will be better than most of the teams around us have. Shankland if he stays would also walk into every team bar the uglies, Siegrist too. Fuchs is a class player and I'm excited to see what a run in the team can do for Chalmers, Mochrie and Freeman. I also still expect us to make signings, although even I would like some movement on this to be imminent just to give us all something else to talk about instead of all the bickering.
    There is one big difference from last season though mate and its quality signing's,i'm anything but relaxed or comfortable about our trip to Pittodrie .

my choice:

Siegrist

Neilson
    Edwards
    Mulgrew

Freeman
    Fuchs
    Butcher
    Sporle

Chalmers
    Mochrie
    Shankland

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    We have nothing to fear against the sheep shagging *******s. They couldn't lay a glove on us last season, they are ****e. Couldn't even score a goal against us. Our defence will be key again this season. Edwards and Mulgrew will be better than most of the teams around us have. Shankland if he stays would also walk into every team bar the uglies, Siegrist too. Fuchs is a class player and I'm excited to see what a run in the team can do for Chalmers, Mochrie and Freeman. I also still expect us to make signings, although even I would like some movement on this to be imminent just to give us all something else to talk about instead of all the bickering.
    5-1 last night wld suggest we may have something to fear. 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Cracking result for the Sheep tonight.
    it sure was

This was predictable, Aberdeen now worldbeaters due to last night and now many will start fearing a week Sunday when it has no bearing at all

We have plenty options, 442
    Seigrist
    LSmith Edwards Reynolds Robson
    Freeman Butcher Fuchs Chalmers
    Appere Shankland

LSmith Edwards Reynolds Robson
    Butcher Fuchs
    Chalmers Clark Appere
    Shankland

LSmith Edwards Mulgrew
    Freeman Butcher Fuchs Clark/Pawlett Robson
    Chalmers Shankland Appere

Thing about Edwards and Mulgrew playing together, no pace, Reynolds is quicker than Mulgrew, so maybe LSmith right if the three is worth while

6(six) days to go. Maybe I'm a cynic but I'm beginning to feel we never had any intention of signing more players.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    6(six) days to go. Maybe I'm a cynic but I'm beginning to feel we never had any intention of signing more players.
    Its criminal that we are going into the first league of the season with the same duff midfield as last season, and with the exception of Fuchs who is a defensive midfielder, the same ones who cant spray a pass or create a chance as the season before in The Championship.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)