+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: v Sheep (a)

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    I wld have Neilson instead of smith. The young lad seem to lack a bit of pace during the Elgin game (maybe due to pressure season) and was a bit naive at times.
    We're talking about Liam Smith at right centre half, not Kerr.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Yes we have the 5 CBs, but that should not keep the full backs out of the team should the tactics allow. I believe that Freeman can play right across the back 4/5, Robson has played LCB and L Smith used RCB recently. Its not beyond the realms of possibility that Freeman has created a selection headache and L Smiths inclusion at right of the 3 is down to us being a bit light of experience in that position until Connolly gets back.
    If Connolly's injury kept him out for a year he'd still have a year left on his contract 😎

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    If Connolly's injury kept him out for a year he'd still have a year left on his contract 😎
    Thought the word on Connolly was a return to action sooner than expected, although i would still put L Smith ahead of him when fit again!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Thought the word on Connolly was a return to action sooner than expected, although i would still put L Smith ahead of him when fit again!
    Yeah was just being flippant there.
    We're in Dire Straits not dancing by the pool if we're relying on Connolly coming back in 🎸

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    We're talking about Liam Smith at right centre half, not Kerr.
    Yep indeed we are. Tbh I don't see TC doing it anyway. Wouldn't reflect well on the Academy.

I can see it from the point of view of his pace but nothing else. Especially a ball over his head.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Yeah was just being flippant there.
    We're in Dire Straits not dancing by the pool if we're relying on Connolly coming back in ��
    I think some Private Investigations need to be carried out into the reasons for Connolly’s extension. Some may see him as some sort of Solid Rock at the back but rather than an extension others think he should be Going Home as it’s almost like paying him Money For Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I think some Private Investigations need to be carried out into the reasons for Connolly’s extension. Some may see him as some sort of Solid Rock at the back but rather than an extension others think he should be Going Home as it’s almost like paying him Money For Nothing.
    Hat doffed

Jobs for Les Boys...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Jobs for Les Boys...
    Mark Knobbler in midfield ⚽️

To be fair, whether we sign anyone or not there's a good togetherness about this squad, they're like brothers in arms.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)