+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many beers do you have on a match day

How many beers do you have on a match day

If going to watch rotherham how many beers do you have before and during the game.

Why do people feel the need to get pissed up to watch a football game

I remember Lincoln City away a couple years ago group blokes pissed up and one thhought it be funny to push his mate into a father and his ****age son in the ise on front of them.

Idiots.

None. Not the best person to answer however as I don't drink anyway. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    If going to watch rotherham how many beers do you have before and during the game.

I remember Lincoln City away a couple years ago group blokes pissed up and one thhought it be funny to push his mate into a father and his ****age son in the ise on front of them.

Idiots.
    I dont have a drink when I go to watch millers, well let's say rarely, but whilst I dont want to make light of the instance you have quoted, the vast majority of millers fans that go for a drink, both before and after the match, and however many drinks they will have, give nobody any trouble.
    Having a drink both before and after a match with any team is, for some, a social day out and long may that continue. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I dont have a drink when I go to watch millers, well let's say rarely, but whilst I dont want to make light of the instance you have quoted, the vast majority of millers fans that go for a drink, both before and after the match, and however many drinks they will have, give nobody any trouble.
    Having a drink both before and after a match with any team is, for some, a social day out and long may that continue. UTM
    No I totally agree they was just a group off about 8 idiots

I also get it been a social day and a laugh with your mates but I just don't understand getting hammered before the game.

The odd once I have done it you can't remember any off the game

QUOTE=welovebooth;39823745]No I totally agree they was just a group off about 8 idiots

I also get it been a social day and a laugh with your mates but I just don't understand getting hammered before the game.

The odd once I have done it you can't remember any off the game[/QUOTE]

I also totally agree with you in respect of I also dont understand anyone getting hammered before a game. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post

Idiots.
    None, then again this coming season I have quite a few corporate invites so I suppose I may have the odd jar but tend not to, as I like a clear head when decision making at a football game.

2 at home games, three at away games if in the right company.
    Never go to the extreme, not worth missing the game.

A few seasons ago at one away match a group were slagging a Rotherham player off saying he wasn't having a good game and ought to be subbed.
    Eventually I turned round and tried to explain to them that the player they were abusing was injured, not playing and not even in the match day squad lol.
    I've got plenty of patience unfortunately my mate doesn't and speaks his mind.

So its all the mask wearers who dont drink...thats a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    So its all the mask wearers who dont drink...thats a surprise
    Hard to drink through a mask or haven't you tried that yet?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast